If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Pantry Boy VS FreshDirect comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.69
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $20.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 6 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Peggy Cairns on 07/02/2018Went out of business with no communication to customers, and some customers are out thousands of dollars!
- Submitted By 06/27/2018Do you what happens to all the people who got a year subscription, are we all just out all That money now that they ate closed
- Submitted By Kara Fulton on 05/06/2018If I were Pantry Boy, I'd be embarrassed by my product. Rather than go into all of the specifics of each meal, here are some general trends. 1) Meals are horribly bland, sometimes to the point of being inedible - yes, we've opted to throw meals away and make something else for dinner, what a waste. It's as if the recipes were developed by someone who has never tasted food before. I've had dollar store microwave meals that taste better. 2) Every meal had something wrong with the ingredients, often more that one thing wrong (e.g., meat that was supposed to be marinated but wasn't, missing ingredients, spoiled ingredients, ingredients spilled out of their packaging onto others). 3) Directions are inconsistent and, sometimes, contradictory. 4) Recipe photo in no way depicts what you actually receive. 5) One box was barely cold - everything would have been spoiled had it sat on my porch for even an hour longer. I have tried other meal delivery services and Pantry Boy is, by far, the worst I have ever experienced. Ultimately, I wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on this poor excuse for a meal delivery service.
- Submitted By James on 12/02/2017Pantryboy meals are the best value of any of the dozen or so meal services we’ve tried. The prep is easiest, period. Nice full portions too. There’s usually at least one wow recipe per box. We bought a whole year subscription making the price very attractive.
- Submitted By Henry Giles on 07/22/2017I’m a lazy guy, so this kind of store is exactly what I need. Groceries – they’ve got ‘em, meals – so many options, beer – hell yeah.
- Submitted By Laura Forbes on 05/05/2017Sure, it’s convenient, but it’s not as good as it’s hyped up to be.
- Submitted By Hannah Rogers 3.5 on 03/14/2017The food’s awesome, but it’s too pricy if you ask me.
Pantry Boy brings you top-notch ingredients straight from the farm, fresh, chopped, and trimmed, waiting for you to combine them into a masterpiece with the company’s easy-to-follow recipes. If you want to enrich your collection of slow cooker recipes and treat yourself to some fuss-free cooking, take a look at this detailed Pantry Boy review.