Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Chef's Plate VS Pantry Boy comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.69
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 27 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
- Submitted By Martha Evans on 11/12/2017Food allergies are a real thing and there are many people who are allergic to gluten, dairy, etc. I don’t see how you expect to get a lot of customers if you refuse to offer allergen-free meals.
- Submitted By Fiona Pool on 10/27/2017Pretty good, a nice discount every now and then wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Peggy Cairns on 07/02/2018Went out of business with no communication to customers, and some customers are out thousands of dollars!
- Submitted By 06/27/2018Do you what happens to all the people who got a year subscription, are we all just out all That money now that they ate closed
- Submitted By Kara Fulton on 05/06/2018If I were Pantry Boy, I'd be embarrassed by my product. Rather than go into all of the specifics of each meal, here are some general trends. 1) Meals are horribly bland, sometimes to the point of being inedible - yes, we've opted to throw meals away and make something else for dinner, what a waste. It's as if the recipes were developed by someone who has never tasted food before. I've had dollar store microwave meals that taste better. 2) Every meal had something wrong with the ingredients, often more that one thing wrong (e.g., meat that was supposed to be marinated but wasn't, missing ingredients, spoiled ingredients, ingredients spilled out of their packaging onto others). 3) Directions are inconsistent and, sometimes, contradictory. 4) Recipe photo in no way depicts what you actually receive. 5) One box was barely cold - everything would have been spoiled had it sat on my porch for even an hour longer. I have tried other meal delivery services and Pantry Boy is, by far, the worst I have ever experienced. Ultimately, I wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on this poor excuse for a meal delivery service.
- Submitted By James on 12/02/2017Pantryboy meals are the best value of any of the dozen or so meal services we’ve tried. The prep is easiest, period. Nice full portions too. There’s usually at least one wow recipe per box. We bought a whole year subscription making the price very attractive.
Pantry Boy brings you top-notch ingredients straight from the farm, fresh, chopped, and trimmed, waiting for you to combine them into a masterpiece with the company’s easy-to-follow recipes. If you want to enrich your collection of slow cooker recipes and treat yourself to some fuss-free cooking, take a look at this detailed Pantry Boy review.