If you’d like to start eating healthier but don’t have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Paleo Power Meals VS Top Chef Meals comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.80
- Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Paleo Power meal prices|
|Breakfast||$5.95 - $10.95|
|Lunch||$8.95 - $13.95|
|Dinner||$10.95 - $14.95|
|Sides||$5.95 - $6.95|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Breakfast||$4.95 - $6.25|
|Lunch/Dinner||$7.25 - $15.65|
|Dessert||$3.25 - $5.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/25/2017Love the flexibility, the meals are good, but they should really consider offering free shipping, at least on larger orders, the fees are astronomical.
- Submitted By Linda Riggs on 08/21/2017Honestly, I expected more for that kind of money. The portions really are large, but the meals are not that impressive.
- Submitted By Gloria on 03/16/2019I used to write dining out reviews for a local paper here in Long Island. I’m a very satisfied customer. Love most of the foods i’ve ordered and find the delivery and customer service excellent. I do have a suggestion though. Is there any way to add a lobster tail to a beef meal like filet mignon? (My favorite). Problem is, it’s hard to get to sample new meals that sound and look tempting since I have limited freezer space and keep reordering my favorites!
- Submitted By carol2595 on 08/18/2018I have been ordering these meals for a year now for my 85 year old Mom and have tried a few when I visit. Both of us love cooking and together have spent many years preparing, serving, and enjoying our meals. As Mom aged and meals began to be a problem, I ordered these for her, against her will, and she has, with only an exception or two, thoroughly enjoyed Top Chef dinners. Directions are detailed and highly specific to the individual meal, she has no difficulty following them, and Mom is especially impressed with their fish and fresh vegetables. Customer service has been great and they even noticed and called me regarding a meal I ordered that contained an ingredient Mom likes to avoid. After reading some of the one star ratings, I wonder if we're eating the same food. Not only does it taste good but she gets to maintain more independence and I can be assured she's eating nourishing meals.
- Submitted By TC on 07/28/2018I ordered 10 different meals for my parents. There were 3 sets of directions and no matter how cooked the meals were so bad they could not eat them. Soggy, tasteless and meat like cardboard. After the 4th set of meals we threw the rest in the trash. Top Chef customer service was pathetic and ignored the complaint. A total waste of money and the worst customer service!
- Submitted By Carolyn on 07/16/2018I ordered these for my elderly mom who lives alone. She said they were tasteless. She tried 4 different meals and they were all bland and disappointing. I won't order from them again.
If a strict diet and all the time you spend at the gym are not yielding the desired results, maybe it is time to try Paleo Power Meals. This service offers Paleo meals designed to complement your workout and make the results of your efforts much more visible. Learn all about the menu, prices, and ordering options in our Paleo Power Meals review.