Mom's Meals and Paleo Power Meals are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Mom's Meals VS Paleo Power Meals comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Paleo Power meal prices|
|Breakfast||$5.95 - $10.95|
|Lunch||$8.95 - $13.95|
|Dinner||$10.95 - $14.95|
|Sides||$5.95 - $6.95|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By joan lane on 06/22/2018Customer service with this company leaves a great deal to be desired. Representatives were short and confusing and gave me confusing and wrong information. I'm on a waiver program that provides the meals. I called to get information on placing an order and was told I could order over the phone or online or via fax. I asked about a diabetic menu...was told they didn't have one....then found one when I went to place the order online. So I selected my order, when to check out and it asked for payment information. I called back to customer service to find out how to proceed and was told as a waiver client I couldn't order online. Exasperated, I started to give my order over the phone only to be told I couldn't order some of the items because the diabetic menu was only available in certain locations. I literally had a headache and was so confused by the time I hung up the phone.
- Submitted By mimi on 07/27/2018I'm diabetic as well. What is the waiver program though? How can I get it?
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/25/2017Love the flexibility, the meals are good, but they should really consider offering free shipping, at least on larger orders, the fees are astronomical.
- Submitted By Linda Riggs on 08/21/2017Honestly, I expected more for that kind of money. The portions really are large, but the meals are not that impressive.
If a strict diet and all the time you spend at the gym are not yielding the desired results, maybe it is time to try Paleo Power Meals. This service offers Paleo meals designed to complement your workout and make the results of your efforts much more visible. Learn all about the menu, prices, and ordering options in our Paleo Power Meals review.