No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Metabolic Meals and Paleo Power Meals offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Metabolic Meals VS Paleo Power Meals comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.20
- Shipping Cost: $19.95 *
- Delivery Area: 49 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Meals per day||Days per week||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Paleo Power meal prices|
|Breakfast||$5.95 - $10.95|
|Lunch||$8.95 - $13.95|
|Dinner||$10.95 - $14.95|
|Sides||$5.95 - $6.95|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Valerie K on 09/16/2018Posting a review because I appreciated the reviews on this site prior to purchasing. We've been using Metabolic Meals for about 6 weeks for lunches and dinners. We started with the service while our kitchen was being remodeled, but we're sticking with it even though the project is done now. When the packages first started coming I thought the portion sizes were small, especially for the price, but in the few cases when I've transferred the food to our dishes I realized that there's more food there than it seems in the provided container. Also, we've lost weight while using this service which is an added bonus. The variety each week and from week to week is nice, and I can't tell you how great it is to have all GF options. Also, the taste of the food on the whole is very good. Every week we find at least a dish or two that we think is amazing, most are good, and usually there's one or none that we don't like at all. It's also great that my husband and I can make separate selections because we have different tastes. On the whole, I'd recommend giving Metabolic Meals a shot if it fits your budget.
- Submitted By Maria M on 04/07/2018I give My Metabolic Meals an A+++. I am very fussy about my food so I needed a meal delivery service that provided outstanding food with REAL ingredients. I used to think that the only way I could get top quality meals was if I made them myself, but with my work schedule it became too demanding to cook every day. Then I found My Metabolic Meals and they saved the day. The menu choices are mouthwatering and easy to select, the deliveries are always on time, and my food is ready in minutes – and delicious! And an added bonus is I am managing my weight with satisfying meals! Thank you for making my life easier. Maria from Tucson, Arizona
- Submitted By Rick Casta on 03/22/2018My experience in the past few months has been great. Meals are really good, lots of options. Package always arrive cold and intact, and on time. Highly recommend!
- Submitted By Jeannette Johnsen on 03/15/2018I have only been aquatinted with Metabolic Meals for a week and my world is HAPPY, HAPPY! I am a Senior Citizen, living alone, but am active and do Ballroom and Tango dancing. I have been hunting for meals that are not only good but good for you. As all of us that live alone know, it is difficult to prepare good nutritious meal for one person. I have tried several prepared, home delivery companies with varied results. Metabolic Meals gets 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. The packaging separates the meat product from the vegetables and that allows the vegetables to stay fresh and crispy... The Mahi cake was as good as I have ever eaten at a restaurant. With the meat being divided I have added some spices to the beef meals to suit my individual taste. The Savory Breakfast Casserole lends itself to a bit of salsa, but my all-time favorite (at least this week) is the Dill and Cheddar Scrambler. Knowing that scrambled eggs can be a bit on the dry side, I did add a few drops of milk and a tiny bit of butter. But the ability to customize these meals and still stay within the nutritional boundaries is what make the meals so great. I must caution anyone that uses the meals to not over micro-wave. This is also depending on your individual microwave, but I only microwave for 2 minutes. Some of the other prepared meals I heated for 4-5 minutes but the proper packing and organic ingredients doesn’t need to be over cooked. With the meals changing every week, the variety, hooray. I look forward to tasting the new items.. A real gastronomic adventure.
- Submitted By Samantha Rogers on 09/25/2017Love the flexibility, the meals are good, but they should really consider offering free shipping, at least on larger orders, the fees are astronomical.
- Submitted By Linda Riggs on 08/21/2017Honestly, I expected more for that kind of money. The portions really are large, but the meals are not that impressive.
If a strict diet and all the time you spend at the gym are not yielding the desired results, maybe it is time to try Paleo Power Meals. This service offers Paleo meals designed to complement your workout and make the results of your efforts much more visible. Learn all about the menu, prices, and ordering options in our Paleo Power Meals review.