If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Mom's Meals VS Paleo On The Go comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Phoenix Helix Variety Pack||$99.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By joan lane on 06/22/2018Customer service with this company leaves a great deal to be desired. Representatives were short and confusing and gave me confusing and wrong information. I'm on a waiver program that provides the meals. I called to get information on placing an order and was told I could order over the phone or online or via fax. I asked about a diabetic menu...was told they didn't have one....then found one when I went to place the order online. So I selected my order, when to check out and it asked for payment information. I called back to customer service to find out how to proceed and was told as a waiver client I couldn't order online. Exasperated, I started to give my order over the phone only to be told I couldn't order some of the items because the diabetic menu was only available in certain locations. I literally had a headache and was so confused by the time I hung up the phone.
- Submitted By mimi on 07/27/2018I'm diabetic as well. What is the waiver program though? How can I get it?
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
Paleo On The Go is a great choice if you are looking for a meal delivery that specializes in the Paleo or AIP diets. With its certified Paleo and gluten-free kitchen, Paleo On The Go brings you the freshest and tastiest meat and organic fruits and vegetables in the form of gourmet meals suitable for the Paleo, keto, AIP, and other healthy diets.