Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Little Spoon VS Paleo On The Go comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
|Phoenix Helix Variety Pack||$99.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By melo on 06/21/2018Terrible service, first delivery came late so the freshness of the baby food is questionable. It gets better when for some reason two accounts where open for my one household, so they now want to send me another shipment of food a week later, which i will be refusing. I cancelled both my accounts promptly. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
- Submitted By Andrea Rusotti on 05/08/2018This isn't even fresh. it's cold pressed or whatever like Suja. How is this even allowed to be called fresh. Yuck.
- Submitted By Mallory on 04/02/2018Found out my son needed to stop solids and contacted them before my first order ever shipped asking to cancel since it would go to waste. The co owner said she would allow it but made a snarky comment about how she was confused on how I could know I didn't want food I had never used. Ummm did you even read my emails? Left a bad taste in my mouth. Seemed to care about money not the customer.
- Submitted By Jessica Santi on 03/28/2018LOVE Little Spoon! My son started with them at 8 months. I love the variety they send and can really taste a difference from other brands at the grocery store. It takes a huge weight off of my shoulders to not have to think about what to cook him.
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.