No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both 22 Days Nutrition and Paleo On The Go offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This 22 Days Nutrition VS Paleo On The Go comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.80
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Phoenix Helix Variety Pack||$99.00|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jenny on 05/08/2018The food is the worst quality I've ever had. $1 cans of beans would be better than each meal I'm given. I'm disappointed/mad and can't believe a celebrity would put their name behind this.
- Submitted By Lisa Mccaughey on 04/24/2018I was hesitant on ordering this meal service based on reviews I have read. I read that the meals did not give you a lot of food and did not taste good. Well I started the plan anyway and I have to say I am very happy I went with my gut .I have had to actually split up my meals because it’s too much food for me to eat. I don’t eat bad to begin with my diet is healthy however I did eat chicken and meat but in small amounts I have decided to switch my lifestyle to become even healthier. I have loved every meal so far and they taste fantastic again I am shocked at the amount of food on my plate. I have not been hungry at all and have not snack in between at all. I will definitely be ordering the service again I am A very busy mom works full-time so having my meals already prepared is fantastic !
- Submitted By Matt on 04/16/2018Might work for you if you cant cood and eat poorly already. Otherwise, the food is not fresh, cheap, and over seasoned.
- Submitted By Irina 03/10/2018I subscribed for 22 days of vegetarian meals. The service is ok and it's delivered on time. But I am extremely disappointed with the food quality. It looks like each serving has the same vinegar flavor and doesn't taste and look healthy. For instance day 6th contained pasta on lunch and dinner. Pasta tasted like almost a single mass. Every each meal has very few fresh vegetables and pickled instead. When i heated at work it had a terrible smell. I barely finished 1st week and hope that the rest 2 weeks my husband will help me.
- Submitted By Mark on 10/13/2016I enjoy eating paleo cause I believe that a man shouldn’t eat anything that he can’t procure himself. All meals that I’ve tried are delicious and very creative, only thing I’m worried about is the price of individual meals. Sometimes it’s just too much and I keep repeating some meals to stay on the budget. Hope it doesn’t get boring this way.
- Submitted By Lydia on 09/07/2016Paleo On The Go is a perfect choice for getting your health and body back in shape. Quality ingredients, no pesticides and additives, I’m finally certain that I’m not eating junk. I also applaud them for making the meals taste this great without using any seasonings.
- Submitted By Matthew on 08/22/2016Too expensive for my taste.
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.