When choosing between two such amazing services like Nonna Box and One Potato, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Nonna Box VS One Potato comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $7.99 *
- Delivery Area: 8 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Stephanie Bankhead on 09/08/2018The products we were received were wonderful. However the past 2 months have not received a box, nor have we been charged. Sent multiple messages and emails and no reply. The store shows every product out of stock. Is this company no longer in business?
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Erica on 05/11/2018The meals are yummy, easy and the kids love it. I agree with a previous review. We have missing ingredients and one shipment, we were were sent the wrong meal kit entirely. We were supposed to have a salmon meal, we got the salmon but the kit was for burgers.
- Submitted By Kristin on 04/22/2018We were excited about this as an organic option and the packaging was a little less plastic-intensive, but this is some of the worst tasting food we've ever had! Even the cookies/cookie dough was awful. Spaghetti sauce was like plain tomato sauce. The fixings for the burgers all tasted bad as well. They need to get a real chef on board.
- Submitted By Summer Schenck on 03/22/2018The meals are good for a meal delivery service but I have had 4/10 boxes arrive with missing ingredients. Sometimes its not that big a deal because it is cilantro or mint but last week it was cashews for orange chicken which caused a undated trip to the grocery store. I send in notes to the company hoping it will get better but it doesn't appear to be improving.
- Submitted By Laura Marshall on 01/22/2018No words can explain how happy we are we discovered One Potato. The kids love that they can help around the kitchen and clean the plate every time, even ask for seconds and I’m just happy I can stop worrying about what to cook next.
One Potato is a family-oriented meal kit service that provides easy and delicious recipes for families of 2-6. It gives the term kid-friendly a whole new meaning, with kid-size portions, picky-eater-approved recipes, and advice on how to cook with your little ones. If you want to easily make healthy, crowd-pleasing meals, see this One Potato review.