If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective Hungryroot VS One Potato comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $7.99 *
- Delivery Area: 8 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Erica on 05/11/2018The meals are yummy, easy and the kids love it. I agree with a previous review. We have missing ingredients and one shipment, we were were sent the wrong meal kit entirely. We were supposed to have a salmon meal, we got the salmon but the kit was for burgers.
- Submitted By Kristin on 04/22/2018We were excited about this as an organic option and the packaging was a little less plastic-intensive, but this is some of the worst tasting food we've ever had! Even the cookies/cookie dough was awful. Spaghetti sauce was like plain tomato sauce. The fixings for the burgers all tasted bad as well. They need to get a real chef on board.
- Submitted By Summer Schenck on 03/22/2018The meals are good for a meal delivery service but I have had 4/10 boxes arrive with missing ingredients. Sometimes its not that big a deal because it is cilantro or mint but last week it was cashews for orange chicken which caused a undated trip to the grocery store. I send in notes to the company hoping it will get better but it doesn't appear to be improving.
- Submitted By Laura Marshall on 01/22/2018No words can explain how happy we are we discovered One Potato. The kids love that they can help around the kitchen and clean the plate every time, even ask for seconds and I’m just happy I can stop worrying about what to cook next.
Hungryroot is a vegan meal kit service that offers ready-made and ready-to-cook plant-based food, ranging from scrumptious veggie tacos to irresistible raw cookie dough. In this detailed Hungryroot review, we discover what it is like to cook with this meal kit service and explore its vast selection of veggie meals, snacks, and desserts.