You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Foodstirs or One Potato can better meet your needs? This Foodstirs VS One Potato comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.13
- Shipping Cost: $7.99 *
- Delivery Area: 8 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Erica on 05/11/2018The meals are yummy, easy and the kids love it. I agree with a previous review. We have missing ingredients and one shipment, we were were sent the wrong meal kit entirely. We were supposed to have a salmon meal, we got the salmon but the kit was for burgers.
- Submitted By Kristin on 04/22/2018We were excited about this as an organic option and the packaging was a little less plastic-intensive, but this is some of the worst tasting food we've ever had! Even the cookies/cookie dough was awful. Spaghetti sauce was like plain tomato sauce. The fixings for the burgers all tasted bad as well. They need to get a real chef on board.
- Submitted By Summer Schenck on 03/22/2018The meals are good for a meal delivery service but I have had 4/10 boxes arrive with missing ingredients. Sometimes its not that big a deal because it is cilantro or mint but last week it was cashews for orange chicken which caused a undated trip to the grocery store. I send in notes to the company hoping it will get better but it doesn't appear to be improving.
- Submitted By Laura Marshall on 01/22/2018No words can explain how happy we are we discovered One Potato. The kids love that they can help around the kitchen and clean the plate every time, even ask for seconds and I’m just happy I can stop worrying about what to cook next.
Baking is a great way to bring the family together and with Foodstirs, it can be wonderfully easy as well. This service offers excellent certified organic and kosher baking mixes and kits suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Learn all about its products and pricing and discover the perks of baking with this service in our detailed Foodstirs review.