We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Spoonful of Comfort and Nutrisystem and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Spoonful of Comfort VS Nutrisystem comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Nancy Murray on 09/17/2018I tried this diet in 2008 and I lost 18 Lbs in 6 weeks. It was amazing, but I followed almost exactly the way was instructed to about 90 %. If you follow it to the T you will get great results. I tried it again, but I was not committed and did it did not work for me, but it was my fault. I recommend it if you are committed and will follow all the instructions if you are not committed then it will be a waist of time and money for you... Great diet!!
- Submitted By Kate S. on 10/24/2016I’ve been using Nutrisystem for more than 5 years now, along with my husband and daughter. We’re all suffering from diabetes and maintaining a healthy diet has never been too easy. This company has finally given us the opportunity to enjoy our lives without constantly thinking about what kind of food will kill us faster.
- Submitted By Jake Hesketh on 09/07/2016I am a big fan of their weight loss program. The meals have helped me lose almost 20 pounds so far! I still have almost a month left and hope to lose 10-20 more. Never had this much luck with any other weight loss program.
- Submitted By Michael S. on 08/12/2016The frozen part of my order didn’t arrive at the same time as the fresh one. When it arrived, it was already thawed. Couldn’t possibly bear the risk of eating it after that. It looked horrible as well.
If you’re looking for an effective weight loss meal delivery program with a long tradition, you should take Nutrisystem into consideration. Based on its proven weight loss system that includes frequent meals, balanced nutrition, and portion control, its meals provide the optimal balance of protein, fiber, and smart carbs. Read more in our Nutrisystem review.