If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Gourmet Station VS Nutrisystem comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
- Submitted By Benjamin Boyd on 01/24/2019Although Nutrisystem definitely is pricey, you will lose weight if you stick to it. I lost more than 60 pounds and still have ways to go so if you want to put your money towards something productive and healthy for a change, this company is definitely one of the good ways to go.
- Submitted By Emma Murray on 11/06/2018I like Nutrisystem a lot but you DO have to try a lot of different things in order to figure out what sits well with you since nobody will like everything on the menu I guarantee it. So just take some time to explore and don’t get discouraged if you hit some things you don’t like in the beginning.
- Submitted By Nancy Murray on 09/17/2018I tried this diet in 2008 and I lost 18 Lbs in 6 weeks. It was amazing, but I followed almost exactly the way was instructed to about 90 %. If you follow it to the T you will get great results. I tried it again, but I was not committed and did it did not work for me, but it was my fault.I recommend it if you are committed and will follow all the instructions if you are not committed then it will be a waist of time and money for you...Great diet!!
- Submitted By Kate S. on 10/24/2016I’ve been using Nutrisystem for more than 5 years now, along with my husband and daughter. We’re all suffering from diabetes and maintaining a healthy diet has never been too easy. This company has finally given us the opportunity to enjoy our lives without constantly thinking about what kind of food will kill us faster.
If you’re looking for an effective weight loss meal delivery program with a long tradition, you should take Nutrisystem into consideration. Based on its proven weight loss system that includes frequent meals, balanced nutrition, and portion control, its meals provide the optimal balance of protein, fiber, and smart carbs. Read more in our Nutrisystem review.