You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Wild Zora or Nurture Life can better meet your needs? This Wild Zora VS Nurture Life comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.00
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Michelle Bosch on 06/21/2018First of all my child didn't like the food to the point I had to throw the majority of jars which have 24 hour expiring time after opened and about a week sealed. The food 10+ months looks like pieces from canned food. My issue came after I paused the week after the first delivery as I was going to schedule it for every other week until she was used to this new food, but still got that paused week charged and delivered without me knowing or choosing any of the food options.
- Submitted By Angela on 06/15/2018Great idea but I am not going to risk ordering anything because 1.) you don’t even let us inform you of any potential allergies so to avoid getting those and my little one is allergic to 8 different things and 2.) when I message you privately to inquire about how you handle(according to Facebook you responded within an hour) you saw my message according to Facebook and you almost 4hrs later after you saw my message you still have yet to respond. I don’t see how difficult it is to answer a question about how you handle allergies
- Submitted By AimeeI found this company when I was searching for baby food when my littlest was a few months old. I ended up signing up for all three of my kids and they love it! It certainly makes busy week nights after extra curricular activities much easier to manage since I don’t have to cook and bonus, they’re healthy! If you’re a working parent like me who places a high value on wholesome meals for your kids, I would definitely recommend!
- Submitted By Kate on 04/26/2018As a working mom that has a long commute and gets home late, just spending time with my daughter every night is critical to me. Not having to make her wait for me to make dinner by having meals I can just heat up allows me to focus more on her and our special one-on-one time together. It's been instrumental in creating a work/life balance for me.
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.