Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Hungryroot VS Nurture Life comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $6.00
- Delivery Area: 38 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Zina Goodin on 02/04/2019I have been eating Hungryroot for about two months now. I love it! I look forward to seeing what will be in my next box and occasionally will change something on the order to another option. It's a good value and very healthy. I got the "good life" package for just me and eat the leftovers from the day before for breakfast or lunch the next day. It is enough food for a full week, two meals a day, for one person.
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Michelle Bosch on 06/21/2018First of all my child didn't like the food to the point I had to throw the majority of jars which have 24 hour expiring time after opened and about a week sealed. The food 10+ months looks like pieces from canned food. My issue came after I paused the week after the first delivery as I was going to schedule it for every other week until she was used to this new food, but still got that paused week charged and delivered without me knowing or choosing any of the food options.
- Submitted By Angela on 06/15/2018Great idea but I am not going to risk ordering anything because 1.) you don’t even let us inform you of any potential allergies so to avoid getting those and my little one is allergic to 8 different things and 2.) when I message you privately to inquire about how you handle(according to Facebook you responded within an hour) you saw my message according to Facebook and you almost 4hrs later after you saw my message you still have yet to respond. I don’t see how difficult it is to answer a question about how you handle allergies
- Submitted By AimeeI found this company when I was searching for baby food when my littlest was a few months old. I ended up signing up for all three of my kids and they love it! It certainly makes busy week nights after extra curricular activities much easier to manage since I don’t have to cook and bonus, they’re healthy! If you’re a working parent like me who places a high value on wholesome meals for your kids, I would definitely recommend!
- Submitted By Kate on 04/26/2018As a working mom that has a long commute and gets home late, just spending time with my daughter every night is critical to me. Not having to make her wait for me to make dinner by having meals I can just heat up allows me to focus more on her and our special one-on-one time together. It's been instrumental in creating a work/life balance for me.
Nurture Life is an excellent meal delivery service catering to babies, toddlers, and kids. It provides professionally crafted meals made of organic and all-natural ingredients, freshly made, chilled, and delivered straight to your door. Learn all about its pricing, menu variety, and food quality in our review and Nurture Life reviews from our readers.