You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Yumble or Munchery can better meet your needs? This Yumble VS Munchery comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.49
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 26 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $3.00-$5.00
- Delivery Area: 21 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Yumble meal prices|
|Meals per week||Price||Price per meal|
|Prepared Meals (1 serving)|
|Meals per week||Weekly price||Price per serving|
|4||$57.95 (first week: $37.95)||$14.49|
|6||$77.95 (first week: $57.95)||$12.99|
|Meal Kits (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|2||$51.95 (first week: $31.95)||$12.99|
|3||$69.95 (first week: $49.95)||$11.66|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Evelyn McConnell on 10/17/2018Great quality, really creative and diverse, I am just a bit unhappy with the portions. My 8-year-old has a big appetite and quite often he asks for a snack soon after he finishes the meal. He always says he feels full, but I’d like it if the portions were just a bit larger, just to avoid snacking. Still, I could never get him to eat all the veggies and I’ll definitely keep ordering, these guys really know what they’re doing and they seem to understand my kid’s taste better than I do :)
- Submitted By William Clark on 09/27/2018I’m not a good cook, my wife works long hours, and our twins are hungry every 2 hours. Yumble has really made things so much easier. The boys love the meals and they are happy they no longer have to put up with my lousy cooking, ha ha :smile: Plus, it’s really cheap, I couldn’t make anything nearly as delicious and healthy for that kind of money. 5 out of 5!
- Submitted By Katy Silva on 09/18/2018I bought this product seeking to avoid the typical frozen meal I can get in any supermarket for 5 dls but that was exactly what I received from Yumble. I think they spend too much on kid engagement with useless fictional characters and toys and too little on real healthy food. I'm trying to cancel my subscription at this moment.
- Submitted By Julia on 09/07/2018Tried Yumble for several months and had to cancel due to what I think is misleading marketing. This is NOT healthy food in the slightest. I understand the need to be "kid friendly" and I was OK with macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers, etc., as long as quality ingredients were being used, but when partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil (trans fat) was listed as an ingredient in one of the meals purchased I couldn't in good conscious continue with this service. I reached out to express my dismay and was told all the ingredients are made available on their site/the kitchen would be alerted. Fair enough, but when this is your tagline - HEALTHY KIDS MEALS, NO COOKING REQUIRED, you certainly shouldn't be using hydrogenated oils. In general, Yumble just ins't good quality food, lots of soy and canola oil used as well, which I didn't feel good about either. Overall, failing to see how the food is remotely healthy. Convenient yes, healthy no. Yumble should market itself accurately or improve the ingredients used.
- Submitted By Susan L Miller on 01/17/2018I checked out Munchery website because Michael Finney from 7 On Your Side had a free dessert coupon for them. After looking at the choices I decided not to move forward and left the site. Imagine my surprise when I couple of days later I heard a thump on my BACK porch and opened the door to find a delivery from Munchery. I was able to grab the box and return it to the driver, telling him I had not made any order. THEN I looked at my Credit Card statement and found that I'd been charged $57.95. Am wondering how the HELL did they get my card number when I didn't fill anything out?? BEWARE!!
- Submitted By Hanna Smith on 01/29/2017The. best. meals. ever. Honestly, cannot praise them enough, will be ordering forever.
- Submitted By Patricia Lawson on 12/01/2016Nothing beats Munchery cooking kits. Both hubby and I love to cook and they even chop the ingredients, so we can pretend to be pro chefs and have a blast every time. Just awesome :)
- Submitted By David Forbes on 10/11/2016Possibly the only meal delivery service of this kind that offers same-day deliveries. Be sure to try the famous steak au poivre. Pricy as hell, but sooo worth it.
Yumble Kids is a meal delivery for children designed to make it easier to get your little ones to eat only what is perfectly good for them. You can choose from nearly 2 dozen healthy and delicious Yumble meals every week and customize your orders in accordance with your child’s dietary restrictions. For more useful details, read our Yumble Kids review.