When choosing between two such amazing services like Mom's Meals and Munchery, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Mom's Meals VS Munchery comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $3.00-$5.00
- Delivery Area: 21 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Prepared Meals (1 serving)|
|Meals per week||Weekly price||Price per serving|
|4||$57.95 (first week: $37.95)||$14.49|
|6||$77.95 (first week: $57.95)||$12.99|
|Meal Kits (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|2||$51.95 (first week: $31.95)||$12.99|
|3||$69.95 (first week: $49.95)||$11.66|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teri Freeman on 03/14/2019I arranged for these meals for my parents. The meals have a great variety and are good. Yes, they are bland because they can't cater to everyone's taste and need to reduce salt. I did contact customer service and because this was the first order for my parents, it did take some time to get my answers but the woman I spoke to on the phone was very polite and helpful. Thank you, Mom's Meals!
- Submitted By Just a person on 03/13/2019The food is tiny in size and tastes like crap most of the food. If they would just cook normal food like normal people would it would be way better. Its hard to even give the food away do to others saying nope wont eat that ever. So far I have talked to lots of people and not found 1 person who likes the food. The pictures r not the way u get it. The piece of rl chicken is not what u get. For the price u pay u can order out and get tons more food and way better in taste. Its cheeper to order out and get it delivered. Plus u will eat it and have left overs. U always hear people complain how bad the food is and they r so right. If u check the state menu don't waste your time. I have done that and there all the same. So save the time and money by having good food delivered and not this so called chief food that has been made bad like u do get in first class planes. If u never had first class food u did not ever miss a thing and got better food in coach by far. Its a joke but now on the other hand if u can eat like Mikey that will eat anything. Poor kid has not taste buds but then u can eat it. But remember u will get a tiny size that is like a kids lunch-able almost. It comes close to that in size. If u don't eat much like tiny bird a day then u will loose weight or if u don't want to loose weight then u need to eat 2 or 3 of them for 1 meal. If u eat more then a normal person u will need 6 or 8 of them. Great for a diet if u want to loose weight. But if u care about the person enough then don't let them have to eat this. Save them and do them a favor. I feel for u all who get this to eat and have no choice I am right with u all.
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By Susan L Miller on 01/17/2018I checked out Munchery website because Michael Finney from 7 On Your Side had a free dessert coupon for them. After looking at the choices I decided not to move forward and left the site. Imagine my surprise when I couple of days later I heard a thump on my BACK porch and opened the door to find a delivery from Munchery. I was able to grab the box and return it to the driver, telling him I had not made any order. THEN I looked at my Credit Card statement and found that I'd been charged $57.95. Am wondering how the HELL did they get my card number when I didn't fill anything out?? BEWARE!!
- Submitted By Hanna Smith on 01/29/2017The. best. meals. ever. Honestly, cannot praise them enough, will be ordering forever.
- Submitted By Patricia Lawson on 12/01/2016Nothing beats Munchery cooking kits. Both hubby and I love to cook and they even chop the ingredients, so we can pretend to be pro chefs and have a blast every time. Just awesome :)
- Submitted By David Forbes on 10/11/2016Possibly the only meal delivery service of this kind that offers same-day deliveries. Be sure to try the famous steak au poivre. Pricy as hell, but sooo worth it.
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.