When choosing between two such amazing services like Mom's Meals and Munchery, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Mom's Meals VS Munchery comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $3.00-$5.00
- Delivery Area: 21 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
|Prepared Meals (1 serving)|
|Meals per week||Weekly price||Price per serving|
|4||$57.95 (first week: $37.95)||$14.49|
|6||$77.95 (first week: $57.95)||$12.99|
|Meal Kits (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|2||$51.95 (first week: $31.95)||$12.99|
|3||$69.95 (first week: $49.95)||$11.66|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By joan lane on 06/22/2018Customer service with this company leaves a great deal to be desired. Representatives were short and confusing and gave me confusing and wrong information. I'm on a waiver program that provides the meals. I called to get information on placing an order and was told I could order over the phone or online or via fax. I asked about a diabetic menu...was told they didn't have one....then found one when I went to place the order online. So I selected my order, when to check out and it asked for payment information. I called back to customer service to find out how to proceed and was told as a waiver client I couldn't order online. Exasperated, I started to give my order over the phone only to be told I couldn't order some of the items because the diabetic menu was only available in certain locations. I literally had a headache and was so confused by the time I hung up the phone.
- Submitted By mimi on 07/27/2018I'm diabetic as well. What is the waiver program though? How can I get it?
- Submitted By Susan L Miller on 01/17/2018I checked out Munchery website because Michael Finney from 7 On Your Side had a free dessert coupon for them. After looking at the choices I decided not to move forward and left the site. Imagine my surprise when I couple of days later I heard a thump on my BACK porch and opened the door to find a delivery from Munchery. I was able to grab the box and return it to the driver, telling him I had not made any order. THEN I looked at my Credit Card statement and found that I'd been charged $57.95. Am wondering how the HELL did they get my card number when I didn't fill anything out?? BEWARE!!
- Submitted By Hanna Smith on 01/29/2017The. best. meals. ever. Honestly, cannot praise them enough, will be ordering forever.
- Submitted By Patricia Lawson on 12/01/2016Nothing beats Munchery cooking kits. Both hubby and I love to cook and they even chop the ingredients, so we can pretend to be pro chefs and have a blast every time. Just awesome :)
- Submitted By David Forbes on 10/11/2016Possibly the only meal delivery service of this kind that offers same-day deliveries. Be sure to try the famous steak au poivre. Pricy as hell, but sooo worth it.
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.