If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective HMR Programs VS Munchery comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.52
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.52
- Shipping Cost: $3.00-$5.00
- Delivery Area: 21 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|HMR Programs Pricing|
|Shakes 12 servings||$25.50|
|Shakes 18 servings||$44.25|
|Bars 24 servings||$31.20|
|Prepared Meals (1 serving)|
|Meals per week||Weekly price||Price per serving|
|4||$57.95 (first week: $37.95)||$14.49|
|6||$77.95 (first week: $57.95)||$12.99|
|Meal Kits (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|2||$51.95 (first week: $31.95)||$12.99|
|3||$69.95 (first week: $49.95)||$11.66|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Salina Reed on 04/17/2018Ok so for starters I have lost almost 10pounds in 2 weeks, my God father has lost 17.8 pounds in 3 weeks. The program works for sure and the foods taste great and the shakes are amazing. They give you a recipe book and let me tell you you can make some awesome stuff with the book and their items. Now you are wondering well why did she only do 4 stars, because of the price. I really believe the price is crazy high and they should lower their prices. If that was the case a lot more people would try it out. After my next order I am cutting it down to their shakes only and going to incorporate my own foods. They teach you to do that so you dont stay dependent on them, that alone is a good thing. I say if you can afford go for it, if not buy the shakes and change the way you eat.
- Submitted By Marianne Hunst on 09/17/2016This program offered me so much more than I would have imagined any diet can do for me. Not only have I never lost as much weight over such a short time period, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been off the diet and I haven’t gained back a single pound. I’m grateful that I know how to lead a healthier life now.
- Submitted By Susanne Hunter on 08/22/2016Although a little pricey for my budget, this program was perfect for me because I was able to do something no other diet would let me do – eat as much as I like! The foods are delicious and I’d recommend them to anyone
- Submitted By Susan L Miller on 01/17/2018I checked out Munchery website because Michael Finney from 7 On Your Side had a free dessert coupon for them. After looking at the choices I decided not to move forward and left the site. Imagine my surprise when I couple of days later I heard a thump on my BACK porch and opened the door to find a delivery from Munchery. I was able to grab the box and return it to the driver, telling him I had not made any order. THEN I looked at my Credit Card statement and found that I'd been charged $57.95. Am wondering how the HELL did they get my card number when I didn't fill anything out?? BEWARE!!
- Submitted By Hanna Smith on 01/29/2017The. best. meals. ever. Honestly, cannot praise them enough, will be ordering forever.
- Submitted By Patricia Lawson on 12/01/2016Nothing beats Munchery cooking kits. Both hubby and I love to cook and they even chop the ingredients, so we can pretend to be pro chefs and have a blast every time. Just awesome :)
- Submitted By David Forbes on 10/11/2016Possibly the only meal delivery service of this kind that offers same-day deliveries. Be sure to try the famous steak au poivre. Pricy as hell, but sooo worth it.
HMR Programs are a great way to lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle while eating as much as you like. On your weight loss journey with HMR, you will work with healthcare workers, as well as coaches and counselors who will provide constant oversight, motivation and planning. This is a well-rounded approach tailored to individual needs.