We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both 22 Days Nutrition and Munchery and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this 22 Days Nutrition VS Munchery comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $3.00-$5.00
- Delivery Area: 21 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Prepared Meals (1 serving)|
|Meals per week||Weekly price||Price per serving|
|4||$57.95 (first week: $37.95)||$14.49|
|6||$77.95 (first week: $57.95)||$12.99|
|Meal Kits (2 servings)|
|Meals per week||Meal kit price||Price per serving|
|2||$51.95 (first week: $31.95)||$12.99|
|3||$69.95 (first week: $49.95)||$11.66|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By LisaLLLLIsa on 06/11/2018Tastes pretty good, and there is enough food for a medium sized woman, but there is a HUGE problem: The meals provide only about half the protein a grown adult needs. Big problem unless you are planning to eat a fourth meal of pure protein.
- Submitted By Jess on 05/30/2018I have been vegan for over a year and I have tried several different meal plans and diets, all of which I enjoyed, until this one. My first impression was that a lot of the meals are basically the same over and over, the packaging is very hard to open. Most of the meals taste terrible, are literally unedible because some things are under cooked or over cooked. When I contacted them to request that they stop the service and refund me what they could they said they cannot stop the shipments even though they have not been sent yet and all the help they could offer was to talk to me on the phone about how to cook the meals... the meals that all have microwave instructions on them. Interestingly enough my review on their facebook page was promptly removed. I am beyond disappointed.
- Submitted By Jenny on 05/08/2018The food is the worst quality I've ever had. $1 cans of beans would be better than each meal I'm given. I'm disappointed/mad and can't believe a celebrity would put their name behind this.
- Submitted By Lisa Mccaughey on 04/24/2018I was hesitant on ordering this meal service based on reviews I have read. I read that the meals did not give you a lot of food and did not taste good. Well I started the plan anyway and I have to say I am very happy I went with my gut .I have had to actually split up my meals because it’s too much food for me to eat. I don’t eat bad to begin with my diet is healthy however I did eat chicken and meat but in small amounts I have decided to switch my lifestyle to become even healthier. I have loved every meal so far and they taste fantastic again I am shocked at the amount of food on my plate. I have not been hungry at all and have not snack in between at all. I will definitely be ordering the service again I am A very busy mom works full-time so having my meals already prepared is fantastic !
- Submitted By Susan L Miller on 01/17/2018I checked out Munchery website because Michael Finney from 7 On Your Side had a free dessert coupon for them. After looking at the choices I decided not to move forward and left the site. Imagine my surprise when I couple of days later I heard a thump on my BACK porch and opened the door to find a delivery from Munchery. I was able to grab the box and return it to the driver, telling him I had not made any order. THEN I looked at my Credit Card statement and found that I'd been charged $57.95. Am wondering how the HELL did they get my card number when I didn't fill anything out?? BEWARE!!
- Submitted By Hanna Smith on 01/29/2017The. best. meals. ever. Honestly, cannot praise them enough, will be ordering forever.
- Submitted By Patricia Lawson on 12/01/2016Nothing beats Munchery cooking kits. Both hubby and I love to cook and they even chop the ingredients, so we can pretend to be pro chefs and have a blast every time. Just awesome :)
- Submitted By David Forbes on 10/11/2016Possibly the only meal delivery service of this kind that offers same-day deliveries. Be sure to try the famous steak au poivre. Pricy as hell, but sooo worth it.
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.