We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Wild Zora and Mom's Meals and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Wild Zora VS Mom's Meals comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By joan lane on 06/22/2018Customer service with this company leaves a great deal to be desired. Representatives were short and confusing and gave me confusing and wrong information. I'm on a waiver program that provides the meals. I called to get information on placing an order and was told I could order over the phone or online or via fax. I asked about a diabetic menu...was told they didn't have one....then found one when I went to place the order online. So I selected my order, when to check out and it asked for payment information. I called back to customer service to find out how to proceed and was told as a waiver client I couldn't order online. Exasperated, I started to give my order over the phone only to be told I couldn't order some of the items because the diabetic menu was only available in certain locations. I literally had a headache and was so confused by the time I hung up the phone.
- Submitted By mimi on 07/27/2018I'm diabetic as well. What is the waiver program though? How can I get it?
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.