When choosing between two such amazing services like Spoonful of Comfort and Mom's Meals, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Spoonful of Comfort VS Mom's Meals comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Victoria Rutson on 09/16/2018Beautifully packaged, nice warm cozy comfort. Only complaint was that I couldn't twist off the kid on the soup container. I'm a pretty strong women and all my efforts to unscrew the lid yielded nothing. I finally had to hack open a big hole through the middle of the lid with a knife, then pour out the liquid and fork out the solids.
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By joan lane on 06/22/2018Customer service with this company leaves a great deal to be desired. Representatives were short and confusing and gave me confusing and wrong information. I'm on a waiver program that provides the meals. I called to get information on placing an order and was told I could order over the phone or online or via fax. I asked about a diabetic menu...was told they didn't have one....then found one when I went to place the order online. So I selected my order, when to check out and it asked for payment information. I called back to customer service to find out how to proceed and was told as a waiver client I couldn't order online. Exasperated, I started to give my order over the phone only to be told I couldn't order some of the items because the diabetic menu was only available in certain locations. I literally had a headache and was so confused by the time I hung up the phone.
- Submitted By mimi on 07/27/2018I'm diabetic as well. What is the waiver program though? How can I get it?
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.