When choosing between two such amazing services like Spoonful of Comfort and Mom's Meals, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Spoonful of Comfort VS Mom's Meals comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.99
- Shipping Cost: $25.00 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By James R Washington on 04/01/2018Package sent to my wife after surgery by family members. We were very pleased with the chicken noodle soup, the rolls were excellent and the chocolate chip cookies were off the hook. We will be using your service again in the future..
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By joan lane on 06/22/2018Customer service with this company leaves a great deal to be desired. Representatives were short and confusing and gave me confusing and wrong information. I'm on a waiver program that provides the meals. I called to get information on placing an order and was told I could order over the phone or online or via fax. I asked about a diabetic menu...was told they didn't have one....then found one when I went to place the order online. So I selected my order, when to check out and it asked for payment information. I called back to customer service to find out how to proceed and was told as a waiver client I couldn't order online. Exasperated, I started to give my order over the phone only to be told I couldn't order some of the items because the diabetic menu was only available in certain locations. I literally had a headache and was so confused by the time I hung up the phone.
- Submitted By Tony s on 06/11/2018Meals are tasteless and to small of a portion. Made mom loss weight when she needs to gain. Went from 105 to 82. When i cooked her meals she got plenty. Think when she gets home, no more moms meals. I got lazy and didnt cook for mom as much when getting these meals. When i cooked she was way more healthy. So when she gets back home i cook for her like before.
- Submitted By Bruce on 05/31/2018These meals should be delivered to Texas in at least the Summer time via refrigerated trucks. I received a deliverary that only two ice packs were in the box which were sitting on top of each other & not over the meals. I called about it to report it but was blown off! Guess they don't care about giving disabled folks food poisoning! Also, the meals are mainly consisted of mostly soy filler to their meat that is set in molds. Most of the meat does not consist of real meat - including chicken, etc. Meals taste okay but definitely do not taste "chef prepared". That's a humorous detail they put in their meals description.
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.