We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Medifast and Mom's Meals and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Medifast VS Mom's Meals comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $2.36
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Plan||Price per month||Price per meal|
|30 day kit||$329.00||$2.23|
|Plan||Price per month||Price per meal|
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Amanda on 10/07/2016Just wanted to work on maintaining my current weight with a diet plan that is easy to use and that doesn’t take too much time. Medifast doesn’t offer too many pre-made diet plans, but the ones they do are perfect and easy to use. Just had a go with a 30-day Select Kit and I’m very happy with the results. I’d recommend it to every health conscious person.
- Submitted By Julian on 09/13/2016You rarely find a meal delivery service that is able to cater to a specific condition I’m having to live with. Chronic arthritis and gout are very hard to live with, but with the help of dedicated dietitians I’ve managed to formulize a diet plan that helped me very much. Medifast is a great choice for a plethora of people with different health conditions.
- Submitted By Andrew on 08/05/2016If you’re able to get used to snacks and crunch bars, Medfast is for you. I wasn’t able to fully enjoy the flavor in any of the snacks provided in their packs. All that kept me through the program were a couple of meals with a flavor of home. And the fact that I actually started to lose weight. I guess taste and health rarely go together, will have to continue the search.
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By joan lane on 06/22/2018Customer service with this company leaves a great deal to be desired. Representatives were short and confusing and gave me confusing and wrong information. I'm on a waiver program that provides the meals. I called to get information on placing an order and was told I could order over the phone or online or via fax. I asked about a diabetic menu...was told they didn't have one....then found one when I went to place the order online. So I selected my order, when to check out and it asked for payment information. I called back to customer service to find out how to proceed and was told as a waiver client I couldn't order online. Exasperated, I started to give my order over the phone only to be told I couldn't order some of the items because the diabetic menu was only available in certain locations. I literally had a headache and was so confused by the time I hung up the phone.
- Submitted By mimi on 07/27/2018I'm diabetic as well. What is the waiver program though? How can I get it?
If you’re looking for a medically supervised weight loss program tailored to your individual needs, Medifast may be the right meal delivery for you. Its plans are designed to fit your lifestyle and provide you with a fast and easy diet that can help you lose weight and preserve your muscle mass. To learn more about this popular meal delivery service, read out detailed Medifast review.