Choosing between Kettlebell Kitchen and Mom's Meals, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Kettlebell Kitchen VS Mom's Meals comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $n/a *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By MIchelle Conroy on 04/12/2019Moms meals are not very good. Some make me sick to my stomach after I eat them and many items have way too much sugar for someone that has seizures. I can only eat portions of the meals that are lower in sugar I never know when they are coming. I won’t be getting them anymore.
- Submitted By Jan Shroy on 04/12/2019ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE. ORDERS SHOW UP WHEN ON HOLD. ORDERS DONT SHOW UP WHEN THEY ARE CONFIRMED. YOU CAN CONFIRM AN ORDER AND NEVER KNOW WHETHER YOU WILL GET IT OR NOT GET IT OR WHETHER IT WILL BE THE ORDER YOU ASKED FOR . EVERYTIME YOU CALL, A DIFFERENT PERSON GIVES YOU A DIFFERENT STORY. I WAS THREATENED THAT IF I PUT IT ON HOLD FOR BEING OUT OF TOWN IT WOULD BE CUT OFF BY THE STATE OF OHIO. FOOD HAS ROTTED IN THE DRIVEWAY BECAUSE THEY SEND IT SO THEY CAN BILL THE STATE OF OHIO AND WASTE TAXPAYER MONEY. WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE NICE THEY ARE OVERALL TOTALLY INCOMPETENT. FOR MONTHS SHE GOT TWO BOXES A WEEK AND I COULDNT GET THEM STOPPED AFTER AT LEAST 5 CALLS. THEY CONSTANTLY WASTE THE STATE OF OHIO’S MONEY. THERE IS NO ONE IN CHARGE THAT CAN FOLLOW THROUGH ON ANYTHING. THE FEW THAT SEEM TO HAVE IT TOGETHER ARE NEVER AVAILABLE TO TALK ...OR TOO BUSY IN A MEETING. I NOT ONLY WILL NEVER ORDER ANOTHER MOMS MEALS, I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE STATE OF OHIO. I AM CONVINCED THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT PEOPLE THEY IMPACT BUT GREATLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY THEY CAN GET BY BILLING THE GOVERNMENT. OH BY THE WAY, THE MEALS ARE NOT THAT GOOD BUT IT WAS AT LEAST NURISHMENT WHEN IT CAME ...PROBLEM IS THEIR SYSTEMS ARE VERY FLAWED AND AFTER MORE THAN 6 MONTHS OF ISSUES AND PROBABLY 20-30 CALLS! I AM DONE TRYING TO GET THE MEALS WHEN NEEDED. I WOULD RATE THEM LOWER THAN ONE STAR IF I COULD.
- Submitted By Teri Freeman on 03/14/2019I arranged for these meals for my parents. The meals have a great variety and are good. Yes, they are bland because they can't cater to everyone's taste and need to reduce salt. I did contact customer service and because this was the first order for my parents, it did take some time to get my answers but the woman I spoke to on the phone was very polite and helpful. Thank you, Mom's Meals!
- Submitted By Just a person on 03/13/2019The food is tiny in size and tastes like crap most of the food. If they would just cook normal food like normal people would it would be way better. Its hard to even give the food away do to others saying nope wont eat that ever. So far I have talked to lots of people and not found 1 person who likes the food. The pictures r not the way u get it. The piece of rl chicken is not what u get. For the price u pay u can order out and get tons more food and way better in taste. Its cheeper to order out and get it delivered. Plus u will eat it and have left overs. U always hear people complain how bad the food is and they r so right. If u check the state menu don't waste your time. I have done that and there all the same. So save the time and money by having good food delivered and not this so called chief food that has been made bad like u do get in first class planes. If u never had first class food u did not ever miss a thing and got better food in coach by far. Its a joke but now on the other hand if u can eat like Mikey that will eat anything. Poor kid has not taste buds but then u can eat it. But remember u will get a tiny size that is like a kids lunch-able almost. It comes close to that in size. If u don't eat much like tiny bird a day then u will loose weight or if u don't want to loose weight then u need to eat 2 or 3 of them for 1 meal. If u eat more then a normal person u will need 6 or 8 of them. Great for a diet if u want to loose weight. But if u care about the person enough then don't let them have to eat this. Save them and do them a favor. I feel for u all who get this to eat and have no choice I am right with u all.
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.