No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Jenny Craig and Mom's Meals offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Jenny Craig VS Mom's Meals comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By lawrence on 02/03/2019I was on Jenny Craig for 5 years ago and hit the weight loss goals I had set. I continued to get message and offers from them to come back. So the new year arrived and I set some goal to loose a few pounds. Jenny Craig offered me 200.00 dollars off of membership and so I went back. It was funny that really nothing much had changed in the meals except they don't have meals in the red sauce that can survive at room temperature on the shelf. So I went in weighed in and after spending 176.00 I had my affirmations ready to shed some weight. When I got home I was wondering how the frozen meals compared to grocery store meals so I looked at my Invoice. There was a total charge but no itemization. That was a bummer... strike 1I have been getting some frozen lean meals at the grocery store and when I compared the calories, carbs, sugars and fats. The Jenny Craig meals were the same or slightly higher and the taste was not as good. strike 2About the third day I realized that this was not for me ( strike 3) with so many healthy and fresh non frozen choices available today I opted to move my diet business elsewhere.I feel the Jenny Craig business model is similar to Yellow Cab slow to change and not concerned with customer service and value. We all saw how Uber radically changed this market. I am confident that for the price I paid there is a service that is better suited for my goals.So in short I am not a fan.
- Submitted By Camie on 06/19/2018I’ve been a client of Jenny Craig before, however the plan has changed. The food sent on first order was not digestible. Made me very ill. When I went to cancel the 2nd shipment, despite being told that after 3 days from order, I would be charged $99, they refused to stop shipment. Spoke to constimee service and the woman Renee kept repeating her script. Don’t waste that ridiculous money on this diet. They are clearly just about the profit
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
- Submitted By joan lane on 06/22/2018Customer service with this company leaves a great deal to be desired. Representatives were short and confusing and gave me confusing and wrong information. I'm on a waiver program that provides the meals. I called to get information on placing an order and was told I could order over the phone or online or via fax. I asked about a diabetic menu...was told they didn't have one....then found one when I went to place the order online. So I selected my order, when to check out and it asked for payment information. I called back to customer service to find out how to proceed and was told as a waiver client I couldn't order online. Exasperated, I started to give my order over the phone only to be told I couldn't order some of the items because the diabetic menu was only available in certain locations. I literally had a headache and was so confused by the time I hung up the phone.
- Submitted By mimi on 07/27/2018I'm diabetic as well. What is the waiver program though? How can I get it?
Jenny Craig is a weight loss meal delivery service with a 30-year long tradition. Its program is one of the easiest ones to follow, its impressive results have been proven in clinical studies, and it offers completely personalized meal plans and unlimited support from counselors. If this sounds intriguing, read our full Jenny Craig review.