No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Jenny Craig and Mom's Meals offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Jenny Craig VS Mom's Meals comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
- Submitted By Tony s on 06/11/2018Meals are tasteless and to small of a portion. Made mom loss weight when she needs to gain. Went from 105 to 82. When i cooked her meals she got plenty. Think when she gets home, no more moms meals. I got lazy and didnt cook for mom as much when getting these meals. When i cooked she was way more healthy. So when she gets back home i cook for her like before.
- Submitted By Bruce on 05/31/2018These meals should be delivered to Texas in at least the Summer time via refrigerated trucks. I received a deliverary that only two ice packs were in the box which were sitting on top of each other & not over the meals. I called about it to report it but was blown off! Guess they don't care about giving disabled folks food poisoning! Also, the meals are mainly consisted of mostly soy filler to their meat that is set in molds. Most of the meat does not consist of real meat - including chicken, etc. Meals taste okay but definitely do not taste "chef prepared". That's a humorous detail they put in their meals description.
- Submitted By vanessa smoke on 05/27/2018OMG I am not sure what the problem is with these other people but I am a cook, not professionally, but I cook everyday for my mother for the past three years. I am so excited to have these meals in our home. They are sooooo delicious. I am so surprised at the quality of the food. The hamburger was moist and delicious. I do not mind the fact that there is not a lot of seasoning. Salt is not a good ingredient and I find the meals very well balanced and plentiful. I will admit that I got these meals for my mom but I find myself sharing them with her when she cannot eat all of it. Y'all people can cook. And I do not say that lightly, I am a foodie and your company is GREAT!!! That you. I will never cook for my mom again.
- Submitted By Britney on 05/10/2018These are decent considering my grandmother get's them for free through Medicare but the menus only cater to one dietary restriction at a time. She has high blood pressure, diabetes, and kidney failure but the menus will only focus on one. We had to go with the Renal menu since that's more important but then I look at sugar content of some of the meals and no joke, 82 grams on sugar were in just one meal. Several of the other's were between 65-75. This isn't even good for someone who isn't diabetic. Even if the choices are slim, you should allow for more than one dietary option on the menus.
Jenny Craig is a weight loss meal delivery service with a 30-year long tradition. Its program is one of the easiest ones to follow, its impressive results have been proven in clinical studies, and it offers completely personalized meal plans and unlimited support from counselors. If this sounds intriguing, read our full Jenny Craig review.