We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Gourmet Station and Mom's Meals and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Gourmet Station VS Mom's Meals comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $39.99
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $23.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Dave Pattison on 10/18/2016I received a gift card for Gourmet Station from a business associate a while back, and I completely forgot about it. Now that I’ve tried it I’m not sure why I allowed myself to wait this long. I want more!
- Submitted By Melissa Hoover on 09/22/2016Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a food expert or anything, but me and my husband have a long history of preparing our meals on daily basis. We even go to the farmers market on the weekends and visit actual butchers when we’re shopping for meat. Food we make for ourselves is not perfect, but it’s way better than Gourmet Station. Our daughter sent us a couple of gift cards a few weeks back and we decided to try it out. Never again. We told her to donate money to the charity next time. It wasn’t the worst thing we ate, but it’s definitely not worth the price tag.
- Submitted By Jimmy K. on 08/06/2016Delivery was quick, packaging was awesome, it even looked nice when we served it. But it’s still frozen food. There’s just something about frozen food that’ll never make it as good as food from the restaurant. Don’t know if that’s just me.
- Submitted By Olivia Harrison on 07/28/2016This is by far the best meal delivery that I’ve tried so far. I don’t have much else to say other than I’d recommend it to everyone. And don’t be afraid of the prices. Fancy restaurants will charge you double for a dinner of the same quality and taste
- Submitted By Mouna on 05/08/2019My mom received her meals a few days ago and loves The meals. I also cook several days a week but the meals are a great help especially for having a variety in case she wants something different. I thank god for moms meals.
- Submitted By James Weeter on 05/02/2019The worst customer service I have ever seen . Meals are not shipped according to what is ordered . Meals are shipped in excess of what is ordered . Packing list hardly ever agrees with what is shipped. Half the time there is no reorder form .
- Submitted By Kaydee on 04/17/2019I only eat one thing from moms meals the meatloaf and I love it. The things I don’t like about it is that it’s only for people over 65. I only know of it from a family member who received it but didn’t eat them. I order it every now and then but he shipping is expensive. Also you can’t track when the order will arrive which is inconvenient. I can only speak for myself but as a individual under 65 with no disabilities no one is forcing me to eat it so no one else should truly be complaining about the quality. They don’t always respond to the requests you submit through the site so I’m sure they could improve in that department.
- Submitted By MIchelle Conroy on 04/12/2019Moms meals are not very good. Some make me sick to my stomach after I eat them and many items have way too much sugar for someone that has seizures. I can only eat portions of the meals that are lower in sugar I never know when they are coming. I won’t be getting them anymore.
Mom’s Meals is a great choice for people on special diets or those who just want to eat healthily. It offers 9 distinct meal plans for customers on special diets and individuals recovering from an illness or managing a chronic disease. Read more about Mom’s Meals Nourish Care programs in our objective review and 20+ user-written Mom’s Meals reviews.