We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Daily Harvest and Mom's Meals and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Daily Harvest VS Mom's Meals comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Suzanne Martin on 05/12/2018These smoothies are really good. I use coconut almond milk for mine. This is my second month and I am very pleased with the product.
- Submitted By Jessica on 04/26/2018I’ve been getting Daily Harvest for about a year. I can’t believe some of the negative reviews on here! My experience has been amazing! I regularly skip months when I’m traveling and have never had a problem with skipping. The website is easy to navigate and skipping is simple. As for the food: I like almost all of the smoothies (as does my 6 year old). Super yummy and definitely makes 2 servings for me. I like the ice creams but they are challenging to blend! Still worth it to me to have a healthy dessert. My son likes the strawberry cheesecake a lot. I like the soups, But I don’t love all of them. My favorite is the lentil and chipotle chili. I LOVE all of the bowls. I bring one to work every day! The lates are so yummy!
- Submitted By Patrick Lee on 03/14/2018Really blown away by the quality of the recipes and just how darn convenient these cups are. Perfect for when you’re in a pinch for time, and also organic ingredients and superfoods that are healthy and also super tasty. When I make smoothies, I use the same four ingredients, and this is a great way to have variety and try new flavors. And because they’re frozen, they don’t turn bad like the vegetables you buy for the refrigerator. Confused as to why there are so many negative reviews. Most seem to be focused on cancellation and customer service, which I haven’t experienced.
- Submitted By Brandie Tumey on 03/07/2018ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had opted to freeze a couple of months because we were moving and I wouldn't have the room to store all of these in the freezer. Well they sent a box and billed me anyways and then said they only saw one of my pauses. $170 in food wasted and an absolutely horrible customer service rep and supervisor. I use services like this all of the time and I will NEVER use them again... so disappointed.
- Submitted By Britney on 05/10/2018These are decent considering my grandmother get's them for free through Medicare but the menus only cater to one dietary restriction at a time. She has high blood pressure, diabetes, and kidney failure but the menus will only focus on one. We had to go with the Renal menu since that's more important but then I look at sugar content of some of the meals and no joke, 82 grams on sugar were in just one meal. Several of the other's were between 65-75. This isn't even good for someone who isn't diabetic. Even if the choices are slim, you should allow for more than one dietary option on the menus.
- Submitted By ELEANOR DEROSIER on 04/26/2018I have been receiving Moms Meals for about 2 months now, I was surprised at how flavorful they are. I don't understand some of the 1 star reviews ppl have been giving about the food being rubbery (Maybe they're heating them too long in the microwave?) or the complaints about taste. When I put my first order in I was very skeptical and not expecting quality food, but that's exactly what I got quality food !! The only reason I 4 stared this review is because the menus I receive don't have much of a variety, the menus I receive each time have the same food on them and there's only about 15 choices. Other than that I love them !!!!
- Submitted By Ginny Wilday on 04/18/2018Mom's Meals have been a Godsend for my diabetic mother.. She had been getting meals from a local senior food delivery program, but found that food tough, bland, over-cooked, and extremely high in carbohydrates. She needs to know the amount of carbohydrate she eats for every single meal,since she must dose her insulin based on her pre-meal blood sugar and the number of carbs she will be consuming. Mom's Meals have easy to understand nutrition information. They come fresh, and Mom finds them to be tasty and good portion sizes for her. She is able to easily prepare her own meals and calculate her insulin dose independently, and enjoys making her menu selections. These meals are just as advertised- meals to assist an elderly person and provide them with nutritious, tasty choices.
- Submitted By Brian on 03/31/2018Is there a webpage that has every meal offered on it? I hear there are over a hundred meals to choose from but I only see 33 listed on the information/menu sheet they sent me.
Daily Harvest is an organic meal delivery service that makes eating healthily easier and more convenient than ever. It brings you pre-portioned cups filled with flash-frozen, delicious superfood goodness, ready to eat in minutes. Read all about Daily Harvest in our detailed analysis and view the User Reviews section for more Daily Harvest reviews.