You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether 22 Days Nutrition or Mom's Meals can better meet your needs? This 22 Days Nutrition VS Mom's Meals comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Nicholas on 03/07/2019I’ve been vegan for a few years and wanted to try out their protein bars. I purchased a box of peanut butter chocolate chip and chunky peanut butter. I ate one bar in each box and they were terrible and had a bitter aftertaste. If I wasn’t vegan, I would come to the conclusion vegan food tastes awful from experience with these bars alone. I asked for a refund, but they have been slow to send me labels to ship these awful bars back, they sound like a scam company.
- Submitted By Danni on 02/22/2019If you are trying to be a vegan for the first time you will probably end up eating vegaterian like foods. The recipes do not describe what to look for in ingredients. I have been a vegan for 15 years and wanted to try out a plan to lose weight, but it made me anger when they I brought this to their attention that one of their planners didn't even bother to real fix it. So if you want to complete the 22 days, just be careful and read the ingredients.
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
- Submitted By Teri Freeman on 03/14/2019I arranged for these meals for my parents. The meals have a great variety and are good. Yes, they are bland because they can't cater to everyone's taste and need to reduce salt. I did contact customer service and because this was the first order for my parents, it did take some time to get my answers but the woman I spoke to on the phone was very polite and helpful. Thank you, Mom's Meals!
- Submitted By Just a person on 03/13/2019The food is tiny in size and tastes like crap most of the food. If they would just cook normal food like normal people would it would be way better. Its hard to even give the food away do to others saying nope wont eat that ever. So far I have talked to lots of people and not found 1 person who likes the food. The pictures r not the way u get it. The piece of rl chicken is not what u get. For the price u pay u can order out and get tons more food and way better in taste. Its cheeper to order out and get it delivered. Plus u will eat it and have left overs. U always hear people complain how bad the food is and they r so right. If u check the state menu don't waste your time. I have done that and there all the same. So save the time and money by having good food delivered and not this so called chief food that has been made bad like u do get in first class planes. If u never had first class food u did not ever miss a thing and got better food in coach by far. Its a joke but now on the other hand if u can eat like Mikey that will eat anything. Poor kid has not taste buds but then u can eat it. But remember u will get a tiny size that is like a kids lunch-able almost. It comes close to that in size. If u don't eat much like tiny bird a day then u will loose weight or if u don't want to loose weight then u need to eat 2 or 3 of them for 1 meal. If u eat more then a normal person u will need 6 or 8 of them. Great for a diet if u want to loose weight. But if u care about the person enough then don't let them have to eat this. Save them and do them a favor. I feel for u all who get this to eat and have no choice I am right with u all.
- Submitted By Teresa appleton on 09/21/2018Love moms meals. Food is great. Im not going to be rude buy the people giving bad rude reviews need to cook their own meals . or go to a drive thru. How about try meals on wheels. You all complain and complain. Go buy food elsewhere.
- Submitted By Sam on 07/10/2018Worst customer service - they are, actually, HOSTILE, NASY, RUDE, just AWFUL. Constant problems with delivery. Meals are too sugary, not for diabetics, like me. Don't go with this company!
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.