You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether 22 Days Nutrition or Mom's Meals can better meet your needs? This 22 Days Nutrition VS Mom's Meals comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Nicholas on 03/07/2019I’ve been vegan for a few years and wanted to try out their protein bars. I purchased a box of peanut butter chocolate chip and chunky peanut butter. I ate one bar in each box and they were terrible and had a bitter aftertaste. If I wasn’t vegan, I would come to the conclusion vegan food tastes awful from experience with these bars alone. I asked for a refund, but they have been slow to send me labels to ship these awful bars back, they sound like a scam company.
- Submitted By Danni on 02/22/2019If you are trying to be a vegan for the first time you will probably end up eating vegaterian like foods. The recipes do not describe what to look for in ingredients. I have been a vegan for 15 years and wanted to try out a plan to lose weight, but it made me anger when they I brought this to their attention that one of their planners didn't even bother to real fix it. So if you want to complete the 22 days, just be careful and read the ingredients.
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
- Submitted By Mouna on 05/08/2019My mom received her meals a few days ago and loves The meals. I also cook several days a week but the meals are a great help especially for having a variety in case she wants something different. I thank god for moms meals.
- Submitted By James Weeter on 05/02/2019The worst customer service I have ever seen . Meals are not shipped according to what is ordered . Meals are shipped in excess of what is ordered . Packing list hardly ever agrees with what is shipped. Half the time there is no reorder form .
- Submitted By Kaydee on 04/17/2019I only eat one thing from moms meals the meatloaf and I love it. The things I don’t like about it is that it’s only for people over 65. I only know of it from a family member who received it but didn’t eat them. I order it every now and then but he shipping is expensive. Also you can’t track when the order will arrive which is inconvenient. I can only speak for myself but as a individual under 65 with no disabilities no one is forcing me to eat it so no one else should truly be complaining about the quality. They don’t always respond to the requests you submit through the site so I’m sure they could improve in that department.
- Submitted By MIchelle Conroy on 04/12/2019Moms meals are not very good. Some make me sick to my stomach after I eat them and many items have way too much sugar for someone that has seizures. I can only eat portions of the meals that are lower in sugar I never know when they are coming. I won’t be getting them anymore.
22 Days Nutrition is a meal delivery service for vegans and those who’d like to give the vegan diet a try. It delivers fresh, fully prepared, organic, vegan meals to your doorstep anywhere in the US. Our expert-made review and 22 Days Nutrition reviews written by the company’s customers can help you learn all you need to know about this popular service.