We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both 17 Day Diet Delivery and Mom's Meals and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this 17 Day Diet Delivery VS Mom's Meals comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $6.99
- Shipping Cost: $14.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Days per week||Price||Price per meal|
|Mom's Meals Pricing|
|Meal||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
- Submitted By Tony s on 06/11/2018Meals are tasteless and to small of a portion. Made mom loss weight when she needs to gain. Went from 105 to 82. When i cooked her meals she got plenty. Think when she gets home, no more moms meals. I got lazy and didnt cook for mom as much when getting these meals. When i cooked she was way more healthy. So when she gets back home i cook for her like before.
- Submitted By Bruce on 05/31/2018These meals should be delivered to Texas in at least the Summer time via refrigerated trucks. I received a deliverary that only two ice packs were in the box which were sitting on top of each other & not over the meals. I called about it to report it but was blown off! Guess they don't care about giving disabled folks food poisoning! Also, the meals are mainly consisted of mostly soy filler to their meat that is set in molds. Most of the meat does not consist of real meat - including chicken, etc. Meals taste okay but definitely do not taste "chef prepared". That's a humorous detail they put in their meals description.
- Submitted By vanessa smoke on 05/27/2018OMG I am not sure what the problem is with these other people but I am a cook, not professionally, but I cook everyday for my mother for the past three years. I am so excited to have these meals in our home. They are sooooo delicious. I am so surprised at the quality of the food. The hamburger was moist and delicious. I do not mind the fact that there is not a lot of seasoning. Salt is not a good ingredient and I find the meals very well balanced and plentiful. I will admit that I got these meals for my mom but I find myself sharing them with her when she cannot eat all of it. Y'all people can cook. And I do not say that lightly, I am a foodie and your company is GREAT!!! That you. I will never cook for my mom again.
- Submitted By Britney on 05/10/2018These are decent considering my grandmother get's them for free through Medicare but the menus only cater to one dietary restriction at a time. She has high blood pressure, diabetes, and kidney failure but the menus will only focus on one. We had to go with the Renal menu since that's more important but then I look at sugar content of some of the meals and no joke, 82 grams on sugar were in just one meal. Several of the other's were between 65-75. This isn't even good for someone who isn't diabetic. Even if the choices are slim, you should allow for more than one dietary option on the menus.
If you’ve heard of Dr. Mike Moreno and his book “17 Day Diet,” then you are probably aware of the possibilities that this weight loss program provides. If you’re looking to lose those excess pounds through a healthy, efficient and sustainable diet plan, 17 Day Diet Delivery could be your greatest ally. You will start losing weight in just 17 days.