We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both WW Smart Kitchen and Mindful Chef and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this WW Smart Kitchen VS Mindful Chef comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.20
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: UK
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.93
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Melissa Scott on 09/01/2017Already lost 8 pounds and counting! Only wish I started earlier, could’ve reached my goal weight years ago.
- Submitted By Alice Rowland on 08/11/2017I haven’t felt better in a while, so happy I discovered this service!
- Submitted By Roberta Briggs on 08/04/2017Not working for me.
- Submitted By Adam Samuels on 07/14/2017Good food, but they should introduce breakfasts and lunches, maybe even snacks, would make things a lot easier.
- Submitted By Will Brown on 07/22/2017I live alone, so I used to cook only a couple of times a month. Now I cook all the time and I’ve even started having friends over for dinner. Great service!
- Submitted By Samantha Atkins on 05/29/2017No complaints about the food but it is too pricey.
- Submitted By Pat Taylor on 03/05/2017My husband and I enjoyed the meals and they really are easy to make, but the kids hated them. Besides, it is not something I can afford on a weekly basis.
Mindful Chef is one of the most popular meal kit services in the UK. It offers fresh, healthy ingredients and a variety of simple recipes suitable for special dietary needs. It is a great choice for busy individuals who want to enjoy tasty, home-cooked meals fuss-free. For a detailed overview of the company’s offer, see this honest Mindful Chef review.