You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Terra's Kitchen or Mindful Chef can better meet your needs? This Terra's Kitchen VS Mindful Chef comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.93
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Nathan on 06/19/2018The quality of this food was so much better than I had anticipated. Despite its pre-packaged appearance the food tastes incredibly fresh. We had tacos and a spaghetti chicken dish. We wife prepared the meals and I hadn’t realized that these dishes were meals from Terra’s Kitchen - that’s how quality the food was. If I had to pick a criticism it would be that the portion sizes (especially for our family) are small. We have a large family (6) and we are large people ( only people who aren’t 6’+ tall are my youngest boys who are still growing). Thanks Terra’s Kitchen.
- Submitted By Kristyn Keen on 08/21/2017I was 100% impressed with my Terra's Kitchen order. The shipment was on time. Everything was perfectly organized and still very cold. There was not one item missing (I've experienced that from Blue Apron as well as rotting spinach) and all the food smelled fresh, looked fresh and tasted fresh. Every meal I made was delicious and much easier to prepare than Just Fresh. I can't figure out where these poor reviews are coming from. I was blown away by the quality of everything I received and the perfect organization. I got the Ranchero bowls for 4 (excellent) The Nicioise salad for 2 (amazing) and the Chicken curry flatbreads for 2 (perfect) I can't believe people keep complaining about waste. There is much less waste than other services and the little containers can be reused for a multitude of things. The recycled vessel was the coolest thing ever and picked up the next day with no problem. I LOVE Terra's Kitchen! They are my new favorite food delivery company as of yet! I can't wait to get my next order. If you don't try them you are missing out!!
- Submitted By Anna Baldwin on 02/28/2017I love the recipes and the ingredients are usually really good, but they are not always as fresh as they should be.
- Submitted By Maria Ortiz on 01/14/2017I don’t order that often, I mostly skip because it’s a bit pricy, but I do treat myself to a couple of meals now and then and everything is perfect every time.
- Submitted By Will Brown on 07/22/2017I live alone, so I used to cook only a couple of times a month. Now I cook all the time and I’ve even started having friends over for dinner. Great service!
- Submitted By Samantha Atkins on 05/29/2017No complaints about the food but it is too pricey.
- Submitted By Pat Taylor on 03/05/2017My husband and I enjoyed the meals and they really are easy to make, but the kids hated them. Besides, it is not something I can afford on a weekly basis.
Terra’s Kitchen is a meal kit delivery service whose menu is inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine, which makes its meals both good for your health and a joy for your palate. You can choose from over 50 different recipes that are quick and easy to make. Learn more about what this meal kit service has to offer in our detailed Terra’s Kitchen review.