You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Prepko or Marley Spoon can better meet your needs? This Prepko VS Marley Spoon comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $120.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 3 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Leah Ehrmann on 07/12/2018Never a single problem with Prepko and it's certified so I know everything is really kosher. More veggie options would be nice though.
- Submitted By Adam Aderman on 04/22/2018We usually order once or twice a month. At first, it seemed a bit expensive, but according to my wife's calculations, we actually save money when we order from Prepko so I guess it's fine. To be honest, I didn't love every dish we tried so far, but I do not love everything my wife makes anyway and it definitely beats grocery shopping, so overall, 4 out of 5 stars seems fair to me.
- Submitted By Denise Steed on 03/13/2019I have used two prior meal services - both that we liked but got tired of after 6 months or so. We are both excellent cooks, but lack time and keeping us out of grocery stores saves a lot of money and waste. The number of selections and variety attracted me. I'm not a huge lover of the the way the recipes are written. It isn't 6 steps. All is crammed into 6 boxes . However, to date with a few months completed we are fans of the meat and fish purveyor that is used and all ingredients have been included and the ingredients were all fresh. We have had more items that we would repeat then not. Even the ones that we don't love still have an element that we would do on our own (possibly with a bit more seasoning).
- Submitted By Casandra Allen on 03/11/2019Very disappointing. I had originally signed up for three (3) weeks. When I signed up, I changed my first week’s order from 4 to 3 meals and swamped them for something else. When I went to check on my order the day before its scheduled delivery, it had been changed back to 4 meals and ones I did not want including pork. I was so disappointed I canceled my future orders. I could have been a great customer but if you can’t get the first order right, I prefer not to take any chances on the future ones. Lastly, for one of the four meals I did not receive a recipe card.
- Submitted By Elisabeth Crawford on 10/08/2018At first, Marley seemed a bit expensive to me, but it’s been 2 months now since my first delivery and I’ve noticed I’ve been spending much less money on food. The recipes are clear enough and I usually like them all, I just like my food spicy so I often add some extra salt and chili. Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to offer extra spices, this way I always worry I’ll ruin the meal if I pick the wrong spice.
- Submitted By Robert Hardy on 09/29/2018Today is my one-year anniversary with Marley Spoon, just wanted to say: you guys rock, looking forward to another year! I started ordering because I had to start eating more healthily, now it’s hard for me to imagine my week without picking out and trying out new recipes, it’s really cool and I honestly look forward to every delivery. Btw, I started dating this really sweet girl 2 months ago, she seems really impressed by my cooking, told me I’m marriage material, so thanks MS, you kinda helped me get a girl :D
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.