When choosing between two such amazing services like Nonna Box and Marley Spoon, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Nonna Box VS Marley Spoon comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Christa Weine on 07/05/2017I understand that the price can’t be lower, but it is still a bit too expensive for me. Other than that, I am absolutely in love with the food, the nonnas, everything!
- Submitted By Lexi on 06/15/2018If I could rate this NO STAR I would. Customer Service is terrible, unapologetic and has no concern for their customers satisfaction. 2 of my orders were missing ingredients, not to mention some ingredients were out of the meal bag and just floating in the box. Unprofessional. Also - their system glitched and I received (and was charged) for an order I did not want. I skipped a month of orders (because I was unsatisfied with the first 2 boxes) and some how one week was missed on my account and not skipped. No refund, no concern for the inconvenience and did not care that I wasn't even home to get the order from my doorstep until it went bad already. HOME CHEF by FAR exceeds Marley Spoon 100 t0 1. DONT DO IT. Go Home Chef and you won't be disappointing.
- Submitted By John Tuhey on 06/13/2018Simply put, poor quality ingredients, missing ingredients, and terrible customer service. Used Blue Apron for a year prior to trying Marley Spoon and they are night and day in terms of quality.
- Submitted By Liz Neff on 06/11/2018The main problem with meal kits – they rarely arrive fresh. I’ve tried 4 or 5 services over the years and almost gave up. 3 months ago I decided to try Marley, mainly because of Martha and also because a couple of colleagues mentioned it was good. I’ve been ordering every week ever since. Not once have I received spoiled veg or watery meat. They pack it fresh and it arrives fresh. Plus, I like the recipes, always something new and easy to cook.
- Submitted By Lily Figgs on 06/10/2018It is a shame that such a great service has disappointing customer support. We all love the meals, plenty of greens, even garlic, which most meal kit services I’ve tried don’t offer (we love garlic!), and now both my husband and I enjoy cooking, so I don’t have to do it all by myself. But the staff is not as kind as I expected it to be. I had trouble canceling an order, and the guy I spoke to wasn’t really helpful, although in the end, I did manage to cancel it. TLDR; great service food-wise, needs to hire nicer staff.
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.