When choosing between two such amazing services like Nonna Box and Marley Spoon, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Nonna Box VS Marley Spoon comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $41.95
- Shipping Cost: $10.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Stephanie Bankhead on 09/08/2018The products we were received were wonderful. However the past 2 months have not received a box, nor have we been charged. Sent multiple messages and emails and no reply. The store shows every product out of stock. Is this company no longer in business?
- Submitted By Pat on 06/08/2018I purchased a 3-month subscription of Nonna Box and I am extremely happy with it: variety of products that you can't find in stores, easy to follow recipes, interesting facts about the ingredients. I've recommended the service to friends and happy to do it here.
- Submitted By John Waggner on 09/15/2017This is fantastic! Just got my first box and I can’t believe how amazing everything is, even the pasta is impressive. Can’t wait for the next one to arrive!
- Submitted By Laura Marsh on 07/24/2017Absolutely beautiful boxes, we have been to Italy 2 times already and this is the real stuff, believe me, it doesn’t get better than this.
- Submitted By Mary Collins on 09/20/2018I am very unhappy with my recent purchase. It arrived damaged. Produce was old well out of date completely unusable. Instructions were vague. Disappointed doesn’t even begin to discribe what I wasted $101.00 on. I can not get a response from customer service. I will not recommend this company to anyone. If I had to say anything it would don’t waste your money. Disgusting! I will be going back to blue apron.
- Submitted By Brian McCarty on 09/11/2018I hard an ad on Sirius radio for this service. I've used Blue Apron in the past with good success, but I thought I should try another service. I didn't realize that Martha Stewart is now attached to this company - I would NOT have ordered anything from this ex-con. The recipes looked interesting when I ordered them. However the instructions for the first I tried (Cilantro Chicken and Rice) were ridiculous, disorganized, and basically worthless. And the recipe required a BLENDER and a PRESSURE COOKER! I understand many people might have a blender (I don't), but a PRESSURE COOKER? None of this was disclosed in advance. Ingredients were thrown in a box in paper bags that weren't closed properly, leaving ingredients flying around inside the box during shipping - including an easy-to-damage eggplant. Inside of the box was damp inside. I received the box when it was promised and collected it early in the day (noon-ish). I've already looked at the other two recipes. One is easy because it is based on packaged ravioli that you can buy anywhere. The other looks to have the same customer-unfriendly issues as the chicken. I've already cancelled this service. I'd urge you not to make the same mistake as I have.
- Submitted By Tamara Giudice on 09/07/2018All I can say is “unbelievable”! Our first order was late due to ‘unforeseen ice issues’. We opted for the vegetarian option due to my daughter recently becoming one. The first dish we tried was missing the mozzarella, the second one was missing the sour cream, and the third one is missing the RAVIOLI!! The cilantro was bad and unable to use. Very disappointed. I cancelled our subscription and will never order from them again.
- Submitted By Pamela J on 09/06/2018I'm impressed with the recipes and food quality, but I can't give them 5 stars because there are no lunch or dessert options. I hope they will add more courses in the future because I really love what they are doing. Customer support could also be nicer.
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.