Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Foodstirs VS Marley Spoon comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By John Tuhey on 06/13/2018Simply put, poor quality ingredients, missing ingredients, and terrible customer service. Used Blue Apron for a year prior to trying Marley Spoon and they are night and day in terms of quality.
- Submitted By Liz Neff on 06/11/2018The main problem with meal kits – they rarely arrive fresh. I’ve tried 4 or 5 services over the years and almost gave up. 3 months ago I decided to try Marley, mainly because of Martha and also because a couple of colleagues mentioned it was good. I’ve been ordering every week ever since. Not once have I received spoiled veg or watery meat. They pack it fresh and it arrives fresh. Plus, I like the recipes, always something new and easy to cook.
- Submitted By Lily Figgs on 06/10/2018It is a shame that such a great service has disappointing customer support. We all love the meals, plenty of greens, even garlic, which most meal kit services I’ve tried don’t offer (we love garlic!), and now both my husband and I enjoy cooking, so I don’t have to do it all by myself. But the staff is not as kind as I expected it to be. I had trouble canceling an order, and the guy I spoke to wasn’t really helpful, although in the end, I did manage to cancel it. TLDR; great service food-wise, needs to hire nicer staff.
- Submitted By Tom Donahoe on 06/10/2018One, the ingredients really are fresh, two, when MS says 30 minutes, it really is 30 minutes, not 30 minutes chopping veg. Really happy with this one, not thinking about switching to another service soon, as long as the quality remains this good.
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.