Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Foodstirs VS Marley Spoon comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Brian McCarty on 09/11/2018I hard an ad on Sirius radio for this service. I've used Blue Apron in the past with good success, but I thought I should try another service. I didn't realize that Martha Stewart is now attached to this company - I would NOT have ordered anything from this ex-con. The recipes looked interesting when I ordered them. However the instructions for the first I tried (Cilantro Chicken and Rice) were ridiculous, disorganized, and basically worthless. And the recipe required a BLENDER and a PRESSURE COOKER! I understand many people might have a blender (I don't), but a PRESSURE COOKER? None of this was disclosed in advance. Ingredients were thrown in a box in paper bags that weren't closed properly, leaving ingredients flying around inside the box during shipping - including an easy-to-damage eggplant. Inside of the box was damp inside. I received the box when it was promised and collected it early in the day (noon-ish). I've already looked at the other two recipes. One is easy because it is based on packaged ravioli that you can buy anywhere. The other looks to have the same customer-unfriendly issues as the chicken. I've already cancelled this service. I'd urge you not to make the same mistake as I have.
- Submitted By Tamara Giudice on 09/07/2018All I can say is “unbelievable”! Our first order was late due to ‘unforeseen ice issues’. We opted for the vegetarian option due to my daughter recently becoming one. The first dish we tried was missing the mozzarella, the second one was missing the sour cream, and the third one is missing the RAVIOLI!! The cilantro was bad and unable to use. Very disappointed. I cancelled our subscription and will never order from them again.
- Submitted By Pamela J on 09/06/2018I'm impressed with the recipes and food quality, but I can't give them 5 stars because there are no lunch or dessert options. I hope they will add more courses in the future because I really love what they are doing. Customer support could also be nicer.
- Submitted By Brad Taylor on 09/05/2018Martha sure knows how to make cooking easy - and fun! The wife and I tried a few popular meal deliveries (Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Home Chef, etc.), but Marley is absolutely the best. Not once did we receive rotten veggies or low-quality meat. We had no problems skipping an order when we were out of town. If I could, I'd give Marley 10 starts, the company and Martha deserve it!
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.