Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Chef's Plate VS Marley Spoon comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.00
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
- Submitted By Martha Evans on 11/12/2017Food allergies are a real thing and there are many people who are allergic to gluten, dairy, etc. I don’t see how you expect to get a lot of customers if you refuse to offer allergen-free meals.
- Submitted By Fiona Pool on 10/27/2017Pretty good, a nice discount every now and then wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By Denise Steed on 03/13/2019I have used two prior meal services - both that we liked but got tired of after 6 months or so. We are both excellent cooks, but lack time and keeping us out of grocery stores saves a lot of money and waste. The number of selections and variety attracted me. I'm not a huge lover of the the way the recipes are written. It isn't 6 steps. All is crammed into 6 boxes . However, to date with a few months completed we are fans of the meat and fish purveyor that is used and all ingredients have been included and the ingredients were all fresh. We have had more items that we would repeat then not. Even the ones that we don't love still have an element that we would do on our own (possibly with a bit more seasoning).
- Submitted By Casandra Allen on 03/11/2019Very disappointing. I had originally signed up for three (3) weeks. When I signed up, I changed my first week’s order from 4 to 3 meals and swamped them for something else. When I went to check on my order the day before its scheduled delivery, it had been changed back to 4 meals and ones I did not want including pork. I was so disappointed I canceled my future orders. I could have been a great customer but if you can’t get the first order right, I prefer not to take any chances on the future ones. Lastly, for one of the four meals I did not receive a recipe card.
- Submitted By Elisabeth Crawford on 10/08/2018At first, Marley seemed a bit expensive to me, but it’s been 2 months now since my first delivery and I’ve noticed I’ve been spending much less money on food. The recipes are clear enough and I usually like them all, I just like my food spicy so I often add some extra salt and chili. Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to offer extra spices, this way I always worry I’ll ruin the meal if I pick the wrong spice.
- Submitted By Robert Hardy on 09/29/2018Today is my one-year anniversary with Marley Spoon, just wanted to say: you guys rock, looking forward to another year! I started ordering because I had to start eating more healthily, now it’s hard for me to imagine my week without picking out and trying out new recipes, it’s really cool and I honestly look forward to every delivery. Btw, I started dating this really sweet girl 2 months ago, she seems really impressed by my cooking, told me I’m marriage material, so thanks MS, you kinda helped me get a girl :D
Marley Spoon is a meal kit delivery that brings you world-famous recipes created by Martha Stewart, transformed into 6-step instructions everyone can follow. Along with the recipes, you get flavor-packed, farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients. Discover more in our honest review of the service and 50+ customer-written Martha and Marley Spoon reviews.