When choosing between two such amazing services like Wild Zora and Magic Kitchen, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Wild Zora VS Magic Kitchen comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $3.5
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $18.00-$20.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Marie Foster on 03/10/2018We were a bit mad when we found out that Wild Zora bought PMTG, because we have been ordering from PMTG for a long time and we were afraid that they would change the "menu". We were pleasantly surprised to see that all of the meals we loved are still there and there are a couple more bars to choose from, so we're happy with how it all worked out.
- Submitted By George Lawson on 02/19/2018Have to say, I didn't expect much from a dehydrated meal, but I tried Bedrock Beef Chili and Mountain Beef Stew and they were actually pretty delicious. The texture is not perfect, but you can't expect it to be the same as a freshly cooked meal.
- Submitted By Kevin Harrington on 02/04/2018Best place to get camping food.
- Submitted By Angela Berry on 12/12/2017I think that a meal in a pouch should cost less than a fresh meal, but still, pretty convenient. We didn't like all the bars we tried, but BBQ beef ones are really good and I like that it's all really natural.
- Submitted By Barbara F. on 06/03/2018Explored this option for my mother who needs low sodium meals. While prices are not cheap, they are also not unreasonable when one considers also the time needed to shop, prep + cook the same kind of meal at home. Everything super fresh and arrived in good condition. Just heat n eat. Highly recommend.
- Submitted By Ruth Cross on 12/14/2017I only order from time to time, it’s delicious and there are so many options but I can’t afford to order very often.
- Submitted By Danny Walter on 12/10/2017I like that I can build my own meals and I save quite a lot with the discounts, so if you pick your meals carefully, you get a great meal at the price of a sandwich.
- Submitted By Grace Russell, on 07/11/2017Very, very good. The food doesn’t taste like when it’s freshly prepared, but you can’t expect that much from frozen meals. And it’s still tasty.
Wild Zora is a Paleo meal and snack delivery service that has partnered with Paleo Meals To Go in order to provide lovers of healthy, primal food with the most natural dehydrated meals, snacks, and bars available on the market. Discover the full range of its tasty products in this comprehensive Wild Zora review.