If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective 17 Day Diet Delivery VS Magic Kitchen comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.66
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.00
- Shipping Cost: $18.00-$20.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Sandy Griffits on 10/02/2016I was kind of bummed out by the fact that this program actually is too good to be true. It sounded really awesome and all the info that I read online pointed towards a safe bet. Still, I lost only 3 pounds in 17 weeks, not 10-12 as it is promised. The meals themselves are delicious and nutritious (I presume), but I could have lost those 3 pounds just by skipping on sweets and soda. Which I did. This was still a good experience since I learned I could live without those added sugars. Too bad I had to pay more than $500 to realize that.
- Submitted By Raoul Myer on 09/14/2016I think it’s a shame this meal program doesn’t also include an exercise program. I’m positive that you couldn’t possibly achieve those results by continuing to be a couch potato and just eating the meals. Meals are tasty and worth every penny, but still, the whole program feels kind of incomplete.
- Submitted By Ruth Cross on 12/14/2017I only order from time to time, it’s delicious and there are so many options but I can’t afford to order very often.
- Submitted By Danny Walter on 12/10/2017I like that I can build my own meals and I save quite a lot with the discounts, so if you pick your meals carefully, you get a great meal at the price of a sandwich.
- Submitted By Grace Russell, on 07/11/2017Very, very good. The food doesn’t taste like when it’s freshly prepared, but you can’t expect that much from frozen meals. And it’s still tasty.
- Submitted By Barbara Jolly on 04/19/2017Menu is rich and colorful, but the meals aren’t always that way. I’m not impressed with the food and I highly doubt it’s organic. But it’s not expensive, so it might work sometimes when you’ve got no other ideas.
If you’ve heard of Dr. Mike Moreno and his book “17 Day Diet,” then you are probably aware of the possibilities that this weight loss program provides. If you’re looking to lose those excess pounds through a healthy, efficient and sustainable diet plan, 17 Day Diet Delivery could be your greatest ally. You will start losing weight in just 17 days.