No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Jenny Craig and Little Spoon offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Jenny Craig VS Little Spoon comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By lawrence on 02/03/2019I was on Jenny Craig for 5 years ago and hit the weight loss goals I had set. I continued to get message and offers from them to come back. So the new year arrived and I set some goal to loose a few pounds. Jenny Craig offered me 200.00 dollars off of membership and so I went back. It was funny that really nothing much had changed in the meals except they don't have meals in the red sauce that can survive at room temperature on the shelf. So I went in weighed in and after spending 176.00 I had my affirmations ready to shed some weight. When I got home I was wondering how the frozen meals compared to grocery store meals so I looked at my Invoice. There was a total charge but no itemization. That was a bummer... strike 1 I have been getting some frozen lean meals at the grocery store and when I compared the calories, carbs, sugars and fats. The Jenny Craig meals were the same or slightly higher and the taste was not as good. strike 2 About the third day I realized that this was not for me ( strike 3) with so many healthy and fresh non frozen choices available today I opted to move my diet business elsewhere. I feel the Jenny Craig business model is similar to Yellow Cab slow to change and not concerned with customer service and value. We all saw how Uber radically changed this market. I am confident that for the price I paid there is a service that is better suited for my goals. So in short I am not a fan.
- Submitted By Camie on 06/19/2018I’ve been a client of Jenny Craig before, however the plan has changed. The food sent on first order was not digestible. Made me very ill. When I went to cancel the 2nd shipment, despite being told that after 3 days from order, I would be charged $99, they refused to stop shipment. Spoke to constimee service and the woman Renee kept repeating her script. Don’t waste that ridiculous money on this diet. They are clearly just about the profit
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
- Submitted By Mona on 01/30/2019I wish I read the reviews before I gave them my credit card info. This company is a spam. In their system does not let you see the food options until you give your credit card information and everywhere says you can see the shopping cart before ordering, making you feel you can cancel if you don’t want to order. Immediately after I signed up I looked at the options for my 5 months old. And it is $42 for some jars of apple, pear and Mango. This is more than easy to make at home. I was hoping to get more variety with some seasoning which seems like is suitable for 6 months and older. So I contacted them immediately and asked to pause my account until my baby is 6-7 months . I even didn’t want to cancel. But they refused to refund me and they tell me I’m stuck with the first shipment!! They are not looking for loyal long term customers. I will not continue my membership after this first impression which lead me here to read other reviews. I will contact my bank to cancel the payment.
- Submitted By Ashley Clark on 09/07/2018My babe is loving her Little Spoon blends and I love that she is trying all sorts of new ingredients each week!
- Submitted By Betty Turner on 09/04/2018My kid likes to eat little spoon blends, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I want more variety in my baby's diet, so I really hope they'll add new flavors soon. Everything else about the service is like advertised and the customer support people are nice as well.
- Submitted By Anne Marlow on 08/24/2018I've been using Little Spoon for a couple of months now, and I love what they are doing. As a mom who has to work and take care of her baby, they are a true godsend for me. My baby of seven months likes all the blends we tried and I'm just happy knowing that I get to feed my kid good food. I wish they were a bit cheaper, though.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.