No one understands how important it is to choose the right meal delivery service better than we do. That is why we are here to help you make the best possible choice. While both Jenny Craig and Little Spoon offer delicious dishes and rather flexible subscriptions, there is much more to be considered before you make the final call. This Jenny Craig VS Little Spoon comparison allows you to get to know these companies better, discover their greatest advantages and shortcomings, and of course, find out which one provides a bit higher quality of service.
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Camie on 06/19/2018I’ve been a client of Jenny Craig before, however the plan has changed. The food sent on first order was not digestible. Made me very ill. When I went to cancel the 2nd shipment, despite being told that after 3 days from order, I would be charged $99, they refused to stop shipment. Spoke to constimee service and the woman Renee kept repeating her script. Don’t waste that ridiculous money on this diet. They are clearly just about the profit
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
- Submitted By Coach on 07/24/2018Worst company and worst customer service stay away!!!! Order came hot, ice was all melted, food was bad. Owner refused to give a refund of original payment by credit card; would only give a credit on account. Wrote back with a snarky comment. Go to Once a upon a Farm- their food is great, they have great customer service and are kind and care about there customers. The owner of Little Spoon needs to check her attitude and go find another job. So rude. Your selling baby food lady, care about your customers!! She’s just in it for the money!! So sad. Run far, far away.!!!
- Submitted By melo on 06/21/2018Terrible service, first delivery came late so the freshness of the baby food is questionable. It gets better when for some reason two accounts where open for my one household, so they now want to send me another shipment of food a week later, which i will be refusing. I cancelled both my accounts promptly. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
- Submitted By Andrea Rusotti on 05/08/2018This isn't even fresh. it's cold pressed or whatever like Suja. How is this even allowed to be called fresh. Yuck.
- Submitted By Mallory on 04/02/2018Found out my son needed to stop solids and contacted them before my first order ever shipped asking to cancel since it would go to waste. The co owner said she would allow it but made a snarky comment about how she was confused on how I could know I didn't want food I had never used. Ummm did you even read my emails? Left a bad taste in my mouth. Seemed to care about money not the customer.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.