When choosing between two such amazing services like Hungryroot and Little Spoon, you need to take a good look at all the little details that may make one superior to the other. The goal of this Hungryroot VS Little Spoon comparison is to provide an objective assessment of the quality of both services based on the degree to which they satisfy all the major criteria for meal delivery comparison. View the scores they received on every criterion, take a look at their most prominent features side by side, and discover which one of them has done more to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Coach on 07/24/2018Worst company and worst customer service stay away!!!! Order came hot, ice was all melted, food was bad. Owner refused to give a refund of original payment by credit card; would only give a credit on account. Wrote back with a snarky comment. Go to Once a upon a Farm- their food is great, they have great customer service and are kind and care about there customers. The owner of Little Spoon needs to check her attitude and go find another job. So rude. Your selling baby food lady, care about your customers!! She’s just in it for the money!! So sad. Run far, far away.!!!
- Submitted By melo on 06/21/2018Terrible service, first delivery came late so the freshness of the baby food is questionable. It gets better when for some reason two accounts where open for my one household, so they now want to send me another shipment of food a week later, which i will be refusing. I cancelled both my accounts promptly. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
- Submitted By Andrea Rusotti on 05/08/2018This isn't even fresh. it's cold pressed or whatever like Suja. How is this even allowed to be called fresh. Yuck.
- Submitted By Mallory on 04/02/2018Found out my son needed to stop solids and contacted them before my first order ever shipped asking to cancel since it would go to waste. The co owner said she would allow it but made a snarky comment about how she was confused on how I could know I didn't want food I had never used. Ummm did you even read my emails? Left a bad taste in my mouth. Seemed to care about money not the customer.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.