We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Daily Harvest and Little Spoon and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Daily Harvest VS Little Spoon comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.46
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|Blends per day||Weekly price||Price per blend|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Deanna Williams on 03/09/2019On my second order from Daily Harvest and I am very happy with the product. Fast prep, healthy and tasty food ! I ordered a variety to see what which ones I would reorder. So far I have liked everything and they have been filling. Customer service has been good, and they have been prompt when I’ve asked questions. As for the cost, I have bought smoothies for the past several years, as well as made my own. These are slightly cheaper than others in the store and these SAVE MY TIME as I’m not running to the store every day for fresh produce and the prep time is so much LESS compared to making it on my own. I even got a subscription sent for my daughter.
- Submitted By claudio carboni on 02/22/2019HORRIBLE PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMERS SERVICE..! FIRST OF ALL THEY DO A GREAT MARKETING AND PACKAGING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET FOOL.. THE PRODUCT ITSELF IS NOT ORGANIC AND YOU BARELY GET ANY TASTE OF THE MAIN INGREGIENT..( THE AVOCADO SMOOTHIE..? ONLY HAS TWO LITTLE PIECE OF AVOCADO.. SO FORGET THE TASTE) ALL THE PRODUCT HAVE REALLY BAD QUALITY AND BEFORE YOU ORDER MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET HOOK UP ON THEIR SUBSCRIPTION OR YOU WILL FIND ANOTHER PACKAGE IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR THE WEEK AFTER...! SAVE YOU MONEY HEALTH AND TIME DONT BUY FROM THEM IT A SCAM!!!!
- Submitted By Ben on 09/06/2018Been using the service for 6+ months and am satisfied with ALL the products. The service is easy to use and making changes to your subscription is a piece of cake, so I don't get it why so many people have a hard time changing their orders. To be fair, I only skipped a couple of weeks so far, so I don't know what's the problem with cancelations. Definitely recommend the company to everyone who wants to eat healthier and feel better about themselves.
- Submitted By Barbara Watson on 09/04/2018Amazed with how good and healthy these cups are! The company makes it so easy to have tasty superfoods at hand whenever you need them. I love everything about them, and I feel much better knowing I eat more healthy than before.
- Submitted By Julia Taylor on 03/02/2019My son has been happily eating food pouches from Happy Baby, Ella, etc. Every single food pouch lapped up with no issues. He is extremely interested in food, 97% in weight and has never rejected any food bofore. So I figured, let's take the risk and order a huge box from Little Spoon.I don't know what they put in there but it's vile. My son has been gagging everytime I put a spoon in his mouth. This has never happened. I tried it and didn't take to the taste either.The owner is also extremely defensive when you ask her for a refund of all unused portions. So they also don't get customer service.It is amazing that this company is actually VC-backed. Please beware and stay away.
- Submitted By Mona on 01/30/2019I wish I read the reviews before I gave them my credit card info. This company is a spam. In their system does not let you see the food options until you give your credit card information and everywhere says you can see the shopping cart before ordering, making you feel you can cancel if you don’t want to order. Immediately after I signed up I looked at the options for my 5 months old. And it is $42 for some jars of apple, pear and Mango. This is more than easy to make at home. I was hoping to get more variety with some seasoning which seems like is suitable for 6 months and older. So I contacted them immediately and asked to pause my account until my baby is 6-7 months . I even didn’t want to cancel. But they refused to refund me and they tell me I’m stuck with the first shipment!! They are not looking for loyal long term customers. I will not continue my membership after this first impression which lead me here to read other reviews. I will contact my bank to cancel the payment.
- Submitted By Ashley Clark on 09/07/2018My babe is loving her Little Spoon blends and I love that she is trying all sorts of new ingredients each week!
- Submitted By Betty Turner on 09/04/2018My kid likes to eat little spoon blends, but I wish there were more flavors to choose from. I want more variety in my baby's diet, so I really hope they'll add new flavors soon. Everything else about the service is like advertised and the customer support people are nice as well.
Little Spoon is a meal delivery service for babies that provides fresh, organic baby blends and creates its products in cooperation with experts on feeding babies and toddlers. In this review, we cover everything from the quality and variety of the blends to Little Spoon cost. Learn what others have to say in user-written Little Spoon baby food reviews.