If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Send A Meal VS Kettlebell Kitchen comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $n/a *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Send A Meal pricing|
|Meal Gifts||Prepared Meals||Special Diets|
|from $15.95||from $11.95||from $69.95|
|2-4 Servings||2-4 Servings||2-4 Servings|
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Anne Carpenter on 02/18/2019Got a new baby gift for my best friend, she absolutely loved it, will be ordering again for sure.
- Submitted By Frank Willis on 01/08/2019Excellent quality, delivered on time, the prices are fine. Still, considering that they have so many meals on offer, they could really add more diabetic meals to the menu and let you buy them individually, not in packs. In theory, you could buy a single meal, but you actually have to order at least 7 meals at once if you are a diabetic, since they only come in 7-meal packs. It's not like I would order just 1, but I hate being forced to buy exactly 7, 14 or whatever.
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
Send A Meal is a frozen meal delivery with a huge selection of dishes for various kinds of special diets and occasions. It lets you shop with zero commitments or limitations and its pricing is rather fair. If you are craving some tasty gourmet dishes or want to get a nice gift for a foodie in your life, be sure to read our full Send A Meal review.