Kettlebell Kitchen and Jenny Craig are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Kettlebell Kitchen VS Jenny Craig comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $n/a *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $15.00
- Shipping Cost: $29.00
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|The trial program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
|The Premium program|
|Costs per month||Enrollment fee|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By lawrence on 02/03/2019I was on Jenny Craig for 5 years ago and hit the weight loss goals I had set. I continued to get message and offers from them to come back. So the new year arrived and I set some goal to loose a few pounds. Jenny Craig offered me 200.00 dollars off of membership and so I went back. It was funny that really nothing much had changed in the meals except they don't have meals in the red sauce that can survive at room temperature on the shelf. So I went in weighed in and after spending 176.00 I had my affirmations ready to shed some weight. When I got home I was wondering how the frozen meals compared to grocery store meals so I looked at my Invoice. There was a total charge but no itemization. That was a bummer... strike 1I have been getting some frozen lean meals at the grocery store and when I compared the calories, carbs, sugars and fats. The Jenny Craig meals were the same or slightly higher and the taste was not as good. strike 2About the third day I realized that this was not for me ( strike 3) with so many healthy and fresh non frozen choices available today I opted to move my diet business elsewhere.I feel the Jenny Craig business model is similar to Yellow Cab slow to change and not concerned with customer service and value. We all saw how Uber radically changed this market. I am confident that for the price I paid there is a service that is better suited for my goals.So in short I am not a fan.
- Submitted By Camie on 06/19/2018I’ve been a client of Jenny Craig before, however the plan has changed. The food sent on first order was not digestible. Made me very ill. When I went to cancel the 2nd shipment, despite being told that after 3 days from order, I would be charged $99, they refused to stop shipment. Spoke to constimee service and the woman Renee kept repeating her script. Don’t waste that ridiculous money on this diet. They are clearly just about the profit
- Submitted By Gloria Moore on 05/08/2018This is way too expensive, the food alone costs over $700 a month! Everyone says that it works, but it really is too much for most people.
- Submitted By Delisa Kissner on 04/22/2018
Jenny Craig is a weight loss meal delivery service with a 30-year long tradition. Its program is one of the easiest ones to follow, its impressive results have been proven in clinical studies, and it offers completely personalized meal plans and unlimited support from counselors. If this sounds intriguing, read our full Jenny Craig review.