You no longer have to spend hours in the kitchen to eat healthy, delicious meals. Nowadays, you can order your food from meal delivery services and enjoy high-quality meals at affordable prices. Not sure whether Foodstirs or Home Chef can better meet your needs? This Foodstirs VS Home Chef comparison can help you make an informed decision!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.95
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Mary S on 06/10/2018First week, 5-Star!! Delivered on time, and I could track! Fresh, excellent quality of Food!, Packaging was perfect!! Directions easy. ..I followed everything exact, even though I am a very good cook, I wanted to test taste by their recipe, not mine. The first meal I would rate as just good!.. The second and third dinners were restaurant excellent! I increased meals for my next shipment, next week... and I hope I am not disappointed, because I really love this service!
- Submitted By Sharon on 06/10/2018Poor customer service. Poor delivery. Box came 4 days after scheduled delivery and everything was spoiled. Customer service did nothing for me...no apology.
- Submitted By Jenell on 06/09/2018We have used four meal services - Plated, Blue Apron, Home Chef and Hello Fresh. Hands down, Home Chef wins. We love the meal choices. Customer service, although very rarely needed in the 1.5 years we have been using them, is outstanding. We can skip weeks (although we NEVER have). We can change servings per week when our son is home. We can ship to another state one week when we visit family. Easy to cook. Incredibly flavorful and good. Inventive use of ingredients I would not have otherwise tried. I keep watching to see if something else comes out I want to try, but so far I feel the Home Chef is definitely the best. Where else can we eat such great food for less than $20 a meal for 2 people? Love them!
- Submitted By Linda G. on 05/25/2018My daughter in California presented me with two weeks of home chef, to Arizona, for mother's day. What a treat this was. Food came at 4:PM on scheduled day and all food was in perfect condition. Loved the packing and we took a video of me opening my gift for my daughter. This is a perfect gift for the grandma who is hard to buy for. Had fun cooking the meals and the taste was excellent. A fun idea for sure.
Home Chef is a meal kit delivery service that supplies you with only the freshest, highest quality ingredients. What sets it apart is the amazing variety of recipes you can choose from. To discover how the service works, what kind of recipes it offers, how much it costs, and whether it is right for you, read our detailed Home Chef review.