We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both 22 Days Nutrition and Home Bistro and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this 22 Days Nutrition VS Home Bistro comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.50
- Shipping Cost: $20.00
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $14.50
- Shipping Cost: $15.95-$59.95
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Days per week||Number od meals||Price per week||Price per meal|
|Number of meals||Price||Price per meal|
|10||$115.99 - $174.99||$11.60 - $17.50|
|$12.29 - $24.99|
|Number of bowls||Price||Price per meal|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Nicholas on 03/07/2019I’ve been vegan for a few years and wanted to try out their protein bars. I purchased a box of peanut butter chocolate chip and chunky peanut butter. I ate one bar in each box and they were terrible and had a bitter aftertaste. If I wasn’t vegan, I would come to the conclusion vegan food tastes awful from experience with these bars alone. I asked for a refund, but they have been slow to send me labels to ship these awful bars back, they sound like a scam company.
- Submitted By Danni on 02/22/2019If you are trying to be a vegan for the first time you will probably end up eating vegaterian like foods. The recipes do not describe what to look for in ingredients. I have been a vegan for 15 years and wanted to try out a plan to lose weight, but it made me anger when they I brought this to their attention that one of their planners didn't even bother to real fix it. So if you want to complete the 22 days, just be careful and read the ingredients.
- Submitted By Bob Wood on 07/10/2018I believe they stopped their food delivery service. Very disappointing, if you were using this for a while. I am now looking for an alternative.
- Submitted By Samantha Aguon on 06/27/2018Model diet is never fun, we can’t eat anything regular folks eat, but 22 days nutrition makes it bearable. I have no time to cook and I just started living alone, makes my life easier knowing I have good food in the fridge when I get home.
- Submitted By Catherine Hill on 06/25/2018Poor quality meals - meat like rubber, broccoli no flavor and mushy, rice stuck in a blob like glue. All meals flavorless- poor customer service. They clearly do not want feedback on poor quality- don’t waste your money- you would be better off with take out fast food. And by the way I am a healthcare provider that generally councils patients against fast food.
- Submitted By Maria Jackson on 05/14/2018The available cookbooks use simple ingredients I've actually heard about but the meal choices are always elegant and delicious, so I can even prepare them for my friends without feeling like I'm serving them scrambled eggs.
- Submitted By Ian Cage on 05/12/2018Excellent meal delivery for people who try to steer clear of meat as much as possible but still enjoy a good steak from time to time. I'm no cooking wizard by any stretch of the imagination, so the professional service tips I got with every delivery were more than welcome.
- Submitted By Tina Carlson on 05/05/2018A great fusion of rustic and modern recipes really allows me to express my current mood through the meals I eat and serve to my partner after a hard day's work. The wine suggestions are also a neat little addition that saves a lot of time to wine ignoramuses like me
Home Bistro allows you to enjoy restaurant-grade delicacies in the comfort of your own home. The highly skilled kitchen team is led by a Certified Executive Chef and the ingredients are handpicked to ensure the highest standards of taste and nutrition. Read more about this company and its meal delivery service in our dedicated Home Bistro review.