Bring some freshness and creativity to your everyday meals by picking a great meal delivery service. Both services offer innovative and healthy meals at reasonable prices. Check out our comprehensive Kettlebell Kitchen VS HMR Programs comparison to learn more about both services and choose the best option for your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $n/a *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $11.35
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|per week||cost per meal||total cost per week|
|A la carte|
|Sides and desserts||Breakfasts||Lunches and dinners|
|from $4.95||from $8.95||from $11.95|
|HMR Programs Pricing|
|Shakes 12 servings||$25.50|
|Shakes 18 servings||$44.25|
|Bars 24 servings||$31.20|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare Customer Reviews
- Submitted By Janine Clark on 01/15/2019As far as I'm concerned, KBK ticks all the boxes. Easy ordering, good food, good prices, loads of options. I just hope they'll keep up the good work, would be a shame if they started compromising on quality for profit, like so many others. Anyways, so far, I'm really happy.
- Submitted By Kelly Clanton on 11/20/2018Ordered for the first time, overall, a good first impression. Arrived on time, tasty and pretty fresh. I liked more than half of the menu, which is not that common. Still, 2 flaws. Medium portions could be larger and the prices could be lower. Not that huge of a deal and maybe someone wouldn't agree, but I'm entitled to my own opinion.
- Submitted By Salina Reed on 04/17/2018Ok so for starters I have lost almost 10pounds in 2 weeks, my God father has lost 17.8 pounds in 3 weeks. The program works for sure and the foods taste great and the shakes are amazing. They give you a recipe book and let me tell you you can make some awesome stuff with the book and their items. Now you are wondering well why did she only do 4 stars, because of the price. I really believe the price is crazy high and they should lower their prices. If that was the case a lot more people would try it out. After my next order I am cutting it down to their shakes only and going to incorporate my own foods. They teach you to do that so you dont stay dependent on them, that alone is a good thing. I say if you can afford go for it, if not buy the shakes and change the way you eat.
- Submitted By Marianne Hunst on 09/17/2016This program offered me so much more than I would have imagined any diet can do for me. Not only have I never lost as much weight over such a short time period, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been off the diet and I haven’t gained back a single pound. I’m grateful that I know how to lead a healthier life now.
- Submitted By Susanne Hunter on 08/22/2016Although a little pricey for my budget, this program was perfect for me because I was able to do something no other diet would let me do – eat as much as I like! The foods are delicious and I’d recommend them to anyone
HMR Programs are a great way to lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle while eating as much as you like. On your weight loss journey with HMR, you will work with healthcare workers, as well as coaches and counselors who will provide constant oversight, motivation and planning. This is a well-rounded approach tailored to individual needs.