Choosing between Daily Harvest and HMR Programs, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Daily Harvest VS HMR Programs comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.52
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|HMR Programs Pricing|
|Shakes 12 servings||$25.50|
|Shakes 18 servings||$44.25|
|Bars 24 servings||$31.20|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Suzanne Martin on 05/12/2018These smoothies are really good. I use coconut almond milk for mine. This is my second month and I am very pleased with the product.
- Submitted By Jessica on 04/26/2018I’ve been getting Daily Harvest for about a year. I can’t believe some of the negative reviews on here! My experience has been amazing! I regularly skip months when I’m traveling and have never had a problem with skipping. The website is easy to navigate and skipping is simple. As for the food: I like almost all of the smoothies (as does my 6 year old). Super yummy and definitely makes 2 servings for me. I like the ice creams but they are challenging to blend! Still worth it to me to have a healthy dessert. My son likes the strawberry cheesecake a lot. I like the soups, But I don’t love all of them. My favorite is the lentil and chipotle chili. I LOVE all of the bowls. I bring one to work every day! The lates are so yummy!
- Submitted By Patrick Lee on 03/14/2018Really blown away by the quality of the recipes and just how darn convenient these cups are. Perfect for when you’re in a pinch for time, and also organic ingredients and superfoods that are healthy and also super tasty. When I make smoothies, I use the same four ingredients, and this is a great way to have variety and try new flavors. And because they’re frozen, they don’t turn bad like the vegetables you buy for the refrigerator. Confused as to why there are so many negative reviews. Most seem to be focused on cancellation and customer service, which I haven’t experienced.
- Submitted By Brandie Tumey on 03/07/2018ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had opted to freeze a couple of months because we were moving and I wouldn't have the room to store all of these in the freezer. Well they sent a box and billed me anyways and then said they only saw one of my pauses. $170 in food wasted and an absolutely horrible customer service rep and supervisor. I use services like this all of the time and I will NEVER use them again... so disappointed.
- Submitted By Salina Reed on 04/17/2018Ok so for starters I have lost almost 10pounds in 2 weeks, my God father has lost 17.8 pounds in 3 weeks. The program works for sure and the foods taste great and the shakes are amazing. They give you a recipe book and let me tell you you can make some awesome stuff with the book and their items. Now you are wondering well why did she only do 4 stars, because of the price. I really believe the price is crazy high and they should lower their prices. If that was the case a lot more people would try it out. After my next order I am cutting it down to their shakes only and going to incorporate my own foods. They teach you to do that so you dont stay dependent on them, that alone is a good thing. I say if you can afford go for it, if not buy the shakes and change the way you eat.
- Submitted By Marianne Hunst on 09/17/2016This program offered me so much more than I would have imagined any diet can do for me. Not only have I never lost as much weight over such a short time period, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been off the diet and I haven’t gained back a single pound. I’m grateful that I know how to lead a healthier life now.
- Submitted By Susanne Hunter on 08/22/2016Although a little pricey for my budget, this program was perfect for me because I was able to do something no other diet would let me do – eat as much as I like! The foods are delicious and I’d recommend them to anyone
HMR Programs are a great way to lose weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle while eating as much as you like. On your weight loss journey with HMR, you will work with healthcare workers, as well as coaches and counselors who will provide constant oversight, motivation and planning. This is a well-rounded approach tailored to individual needs.