Choosing between Daily Harvest and HMR Programs, you are faced with a rather difficult task. Both services have unique qualities that make them highly popular among hungry customers nationwide. However, that does not mean that the choice is impossible to make, as one of these services does have a bit more to offer. Our Daily Harvest VS HMR Programs comparison below allows you to discover what it is that makes these two services different from each other, as well as which one constitutes a better choice.
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.75
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $8.52
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
Compare Plans & Pricing
|Cups per week||Price per week||Price per cup|
|HMR Programs Pricing|
|Shakes 12 servings||$25.50|
|Shakes 18 servings||$44.25|
|Bars 24 servings||$31.20|
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Juliette Koronkiewicz on 07/13/2018If I could give this company zero stars I would! Absolutely worst customer service on the planet. They say that they are open on the weekends but clearly show that they are closed. You can't call anyone and takes well over 24hrs to get a response by email. They don't even send an email when your next shipment is coming up just in case you want to stop the shipment.BECAUSE I AM SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER THAT ON TOP OF REAL LIFE PRIORITIES?!?!? Canceling this plan is absolute NIGHTMARE! Do yourself a favor and NEVER sign up with them. Did I mention that they are the rudest people ever?
- Submitted By kw on 07/13/2018No customer support to speak of. I sent in an email and also requested a phone call (can not call directly). No one ever got back to me. I received my first order totally defrosted . There was absolutely no dry ice left in the shipping box. I doubted the safety of the contents. Certainly was not worth risking my health. I have put a hold on my subscription as I could not find a way to straight out cancel it.
- Submitted By Deepti on 07/03/2018Terribly disappointed in their customer service! Referred a friend, but after my incident on a mission to let everyone know.
- Submitted By Laura on 07/03/2018I have been reading tons of reviews on the poor customer service people have been receiving. I have to tell you, I got my first order on Thursday and a few of the cups were defrosted. Mind you, the box got on the UPS truck around 0930 and did not make it to my house until well after five and I live in Florida! I emailed them, just to give them a "heads up" so that maybe they can add more dry ice to deliveries in Florida, where the current "feels like temp" is hovering over 100 every day. I received an email back yesterday, Monday, with an apology and an offer of another box shipped to me Thursday. I have to say that is pretty darn good customer service! The products are delicious! I got the 24 cup order and at a little over $6 a cup, totally worth it. I would have to say that 98% of the ingredients I ordered were organic and ready to go in the blender! I'm sorry, someone reviewed that the price was too too high. Buddy, you are a fool! By the time you buy the products and prep the products, I have already made my smoothie and got on with my life! Is it pricey compared to a "do it yourself" smoothie, probably. BUT, I have zero spoilage. If I cant get to the fruits or veggies today, I do not have to worry about them getting sketchy in my fridge! The only reason I have my first order a 4 star is because of the melted products. I think if just a little bit more dry ice was added, we would have been at a 5 star rating! This is one meal subscription, I will keep! Thank you Daily Harvest!
- Submitted By Salina Reed on 04/17/2018Ok so for starters I have lost almost 10pounds in 2 weeks, my God father has lost 17.8 pounds in 3 weeks. The program works for sure and the foods taste great and the shakes are amazing. They give you a recipe book and let me tell you you can make some awesome stuff with the book and their items. Now you are wondering well why did she only do 4 stars, because of the price. I really believe the price is crazy high and they should lower their prices. If that was the case a lot more people would try it out. After my next order I am cutting it down to their shakes only and going to incorporate my own foods. They teach you to do that so you dont stay dependent on them, that alone is a good thing. I say if you can afford go for it, if not buy the shakes and change the way you eat.
- Submitted By Marianne Hunst on 09/17/2016This program offered me so much more than I would have imagined any diet can do for me. Not only have I never lost as much weight over such a short time period, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve been off the diet and I haven’t gained back a single pound. I’m grateful that I know how to lead a healthier life now.
- Submitted By Susanne Hunter on 08/22/2016Although a little pricey for my budget, this program was perfect for me because I was able to do something no other diet would let me do – eat as much as I like! The foods are delicious and I’d recommend them to anyone
Daily Harvest is an organic meal delivery service that makes eating healthily easier and more convenient than ever. It brings you pre-portioned cups filled with flash-frozen, delicious superfood goodness, ready to eat in minutes. Read all about Daily Harvest in our detailed analysis and view the User Reviews section for more Daily Harvest reviews.