Chef's Plate and HelloFresh are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Chef's Plate VS HelloFresh comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $10.35
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 9 areas in Canada
- Average Price Per Meal: $9.99
- Shipping Cost: $6.99
- Delivery Area: 48 states
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mark Addelman on 12/19/2017There is nothing really wrong with the service, I guess I just thought that the meals be less… ordinary.
- Submitted By Stephen Fraser on 12/02/2017My girlfriend dumped me 7 ½ months ago and I had to start cooking on my own. A friend recommended Chef’s Plate and helped me solve the problem instantly. I now even enjoy cooking and the prices are really ok.
- Submitted By Martha Evans on 11/12/2017Food allergies are a real thing and there are many people who are allergic to gluten, dairy, etc. I don’t see how you expect to get a lot of customers if you refuse to offer allergen-free meals.
- Submitted By Fiona Pool on 10/27/2017Pretty good, a nice discount every now and then wouldn’t hurt.
- Submitted By roger woodruff on 09/03/2018THEFT, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, if you dont choose a meal because you cant eat anything they have that week they just send you what ever they want to and charge you 49.92 for something you have to throw out and they dont care and wont give you your money back, if you dont choose you still get charged, thats theft i am going to sue them to make the news and let every one know how horrid they are and hopefully put them out of business. if they wont care about customers then they dont need any
- Submitted By Erin on 08/04/2018I love Hello Fresh! This is the best meal box I've ever used! The food is always fresh and high quality and the meals are delicious! I get the two meals for two people a week plan and I easily have 4 dinners. When I first opened the box, I thought there was no way those meals were big enough, but oh boy were they! Whenever I get tacos, I have enough meat and toppings for at least 3 meals! I am a very happy customer!
- Submitted By Christine M on 08/01/2018Evidently, when you order you are signed up for weekly auto renew. Supposedly it is on the sign up page (this is what the customer service rep told me). However, I have no evidence of this as there is ZERO documentation of the auto renew in your receipt or any of the emails you get sent. They would not take back the box after it was delievered. I will be disputing the charge through my credit card, and others in the same position should do the same until they have more transparent business practices.
- Submitted By Barbara on 07/26/2018We have been receiving hello fresh without any problems until last week. Not only was Robert extremely accommodating refunding our entire purchase a free box of food was sent as well. The food is always fresh, and the ecipes are easy to follow( my husband and daughter are cooking?). Thank you again Hello Fresh.
HelloFresh provides you with incredibly fresh ingredients and easy-to-follow recipes, helping you create tasty, home-cooked dishes without all the hassle of having to shop and plan. Find out more about this famous meal kit delivery service in our objective HelloFresh review.