If you would like to start eating healthier but do not have time to cook, meal delivery services may be the perfect solution to your problem! Check out or objective WW Smart Kitchen VS HelloFresh UK comparison to get a better idea of what these two services offer and determine which one is the right choice for you and your family.
- Average Price Per Meal: $4.20
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: UK
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.97
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Melissa Scott on 09/01/2017Already lost 8 pounds and counting! Only wish I started earlier, could’ve reached my goal weight years ago.
- Submitted By Alice Rowland on 08/11/2017I haven’t felt better in a while, so happy I discovered this service!
- Submitted By Roberta Briggs on 08/04/2017Not working for me.
- Submitted By Adam Samuels on 07/14/2017Good food, but they should introduce breakfasts and lunches, maybe even snacks, would make things a lot easier.
- Submitted By Anna Hutcheson on 09/02/2018Good service that lets me save a lot of time on cooking during the week, but I do wish there were more customization options!!!
- Submitted By Ben Maple on 08/22/2018Rapid box fan here! I'm learning to cook, so I decided to try out HF a couple of months back. I love the service and I feel I'm getting better at cooking each time I prepare a meal. I do have one suggestion to make - HF should let us order food for the entire week, not just for 3 days.
- Submitted By Maria S on 07/29/2018Hello Fresh is the absolute best meal kit delivery me and my family tried. We order for a family of 4, although there are 3 of us, but that's because my husband has a hearty appetite and eats for 2 :) The recipes are always simple, which is important for me, and the quality of the ingredients is just amazing. My kid loves the food I put on the table, I don't have to spend time on shopping and searching for recipes, and the price is more than fair.
- Submitted By Sinead allan on 07/26/2018Charged me an extra £34.99! After cancelling my subscription they charged me for the next box. I contacted customer service who proceeded to call me by the wrong name which was a bastardized version of my last name which is a man's name( I am a woman). Their response was to give me a cut and paste response which said I didn't not contact them before the deadline which I did in fact do. They just took forever to get back to me about it!
HelloFresh UK is a meal kit service designed to let home cooks feel like pro chefs, with all the ingredients picked out, measured, and delivered to them. Its selection of recipes includes well-loved classics and interesting versions of famous dishes and everything on its menu is quick and easy to make. Discover more details in this HelloFresh UK review.