Terra's Kitchen and HelloFresh UK are designed to take the stress out of meal planning and this Terra's Kitchen VS HelloFresh UK comparison is designed to make it much easier to choose between them. Get a comprehensive overview of these companies’ crucial features and scroll down to discover the definite winner of the comparison.
- Average Price Per Meal: $12.99
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.97
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Nathan on 06/19/2018The quality of this food was so much better than I had anticipated. Despite its pre-packaged appearance the food tastes incredibly fresh. We had tacos and a spaghetti chicken dish. We wife prepared the meals and I hadn’t realized that these dishes were meals from Terra’s Kitchen - that’s how quality the food was. If I had to pick a criticism it would be that the portion sizes (especially for our family) are small. We have a large family (6) and we are large people ( only people who aren’t 6’+ tall are my youngest boys who are still growing). Thanks Terra’s Kitchen.
- Submitted By Kristyn Keen on 08/21/2017I was 100% impressed with my Terra's Kitchen order. The shipment was on time. Everything was perfectly organized and still very cold. There was not one item missing (I've experienced that from Blue Apron as well as rotting spinach) and all the food smelled fresh, looked fresh and tasted fresh. Every meal I made was delicious and much easier to prepare than Just Fresh. I can't figure out where these poor reviews are coming from. I was blown away by the quality of everything I received and the perfect organization. I got the Ranchero bowls for 4 (excellent) The Nicioise salad for 2 (amazing) and the Chicken curry flatbreads for 2 (perfect) I can't believe people keep complaining about waste. There is much less waste than other services and the little containers can be reused for a multitude of things. The recycled vessel was the coolest thing ever and picked up the next day with no problem. I LOVE Terra's Kitchen! They are my new favorite food delivery company as of yet! I can't wait to get my next order. If you don't try them you are missing out!!
- Submitted By Anna Baldwin on 02/28/2017I love the recipes and the ingredients are usually really good, but they are not always as fresh as they should be.
- Submitted By Maria Ortiz on 01/14/2017I don’t order that often, I mostly skip because it’s a bit pricy, but I do treat myself to a couple of meals now and then and everything is perfect every time.
- Submitted By Emma McIntosh on 06/15/2018I received a promotional email from Hello Fresh with the following... "...With 30% off your next 2 boxes, there’s no better time to join us in the kitchen again!" I thought what a good deal and ordered 2 boxes however I didn't receive a discount and when I realized I had been charged full price I was told that only new customers are entitled to 30% off. There email hadn't made any reference to the fact the deal is only for New customers - very MISLEADING. Not happy with the customer service and there was no apology. Lots of time wasted trying to communicate with Hello Fresh.
- Submitted By Helen on 04/09/2018Used to be great but reliability of delivery and quality of contents has diminished over the last year as they’ve taken on too many customers too quickly. Rarely includes any healthy options and you invariably end up ordering at least one meal that you’re not so keen on. Think meat (or fish) and two veg and you’re pretty much there, but often with lots of fiddly preparation. If you’re single and ordering the box for two people and prefer to eat healthily, it’s easier and cheaper to go out and buy a few portions of lean meat or fish and some vegetables each week. I also find their aggressive marketing and constant badgering to recommend friends really jarring... [Speaking as someone who’s consumed 50 Hello Fresh boxes over the past two years and has just quit the service]
- Submitted By Peter Westwick on 08/25/2017Not too satisfied with the ingredients, not as good as I expected.
- Submitted By Ramona Fields on 08/18/2017Took my sisters advice and gave it a try, more than pleasantly surprised by the quality. The recipes are great and the kids keep asking for seconds, which rarely happened before.
HelloFresh UK is a meal kit service designed to let home cooks feel like pro chefs, with all the ingredients picked out, measured, and delivered to them. Its selection of recipes includes well-loved classics and interesting versions of famous dishes and everything on its menu is quick and easy to make. Discover more details in this HelloFresh UK review.