We have had the pleasure to taste the amazing meals offered by both Hungryroot and HelloFresh UK and we completely understand if you are having a hard time deciding between the two. In this Hungryroot VS HelloFresh UK comparison, we highlight all the strong and weak points of these two popular services in order to help you find out which one better suits your individual needs and which one is objectively superior to the other.
- Average Price Per Meal: $69.00
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 48 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.97
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Rosie Whittle on 06/10/2018Just discovered Hungryroots, a colleague brought their pad thai fried rice to work and it looked real good so we shared. I can’t remember having a better meal ever since I switched to plant based. I ordered the starter set today, if everything is as good as the rice, I’m getting a lifetime subscription :D
- Submitted By Joey Nash on 04/18/2018Everything great except for the portions, could be larger. I can eat the whole meal myself and it’s supposed to be 2 servings.
- Submitted By Lisa Henderson on 04/15/2018Got my first box yesterday, loved the packaging and everything looked and smelled really nice. I was just surprised that there are such great differences in taste and quality among meals, some were awesome and some just meh. But I guess it takes a couple of orders to figure out what you like.
- Submitted By Anna Hutcheson on 09/02/2018Good service that lets me save a lot of time on cooking during the week, but I do wish there were more customization options!!!
- Submitted By Ben Maple on 08/22/2018Rapid box fan here! I'm learning to cook, so I decided to try out HF a couple of months back. I love the service and I feel I'm getting better at cooking each time I prepare a meal. I do have one suggestion to make - HF should let us order food for the entire week, not just for 3 days.
- Submitted By Maria S on 07/29/2018Hello Fresh is the absolute best meal kit delivery me and my family tried. We order for a family of 4, although there are 3 of us, but that's because my husband has a hearty appetite and eats for 2 :) The recipes are always simple, which is important for me, and the quality of the ingredients is just amazing. My kid loves the food I put on the table, I don't have to spend time on shopping and searching for recipes, and the price is more than fair.
- Submitted By Sinead allan on 07/26/2018Charged me an extra £34.99! After cancelling my subscription they charged me for the next box. I contacted customer service who proceeded to call me by the wrong name which was a bastardized version of my last name which is a man's name( I am a woman). Their response was to give me a cut and paste response which said I didn't not contact them before the deadline which I did in fact do. They just took forever to get back to me about it!
HelloFresh UK is a meal kit service designed to let home cooks feel like pro chefs, with all the ingredients picked out, measured, and delivered to them. Its selection of recipes includes well-loved classics and interesting versions of famous dishes and everything on its menu is quick and easy to make. Discover more details in this HelloFresh UK review.