If your body is craving something healthy and tasty, but there is no room for cooking in your overcrowded schedule, it is time to give meal delivery services a shot. Check out our Foodstirs VS HelloFresh UK comparison and find out which one to trust with taking care of your diet. Enjoy amazing meals, hassle-free!
- Average Price Per Meal: $18.34
- Shipping Cost: $0 *
- Delivery Area: 50 states
- Average Price Per Meal: $7.97
- Shipping Cost: $0
- Delivery Area: UK
Compare Meal Options
Compare Sample Meals
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Anna Robertson on 12/22/2017We loved every kit we ordered, particularly out of this world donuts. It is easier that I thought, the decorations are beautiful and I love that it’s organic.
- Submitted By Ellie Adams on 10/29/2017I’m not much of a baker and I thought that I could never make the treats look as good as the ones in the photos, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is not that hard at all. I served the cake pops and pop-corn cupcakes at a party last week, everyone loved them!
- Submitted By Tim Phillips on 10/14/2017The kits could be a bit cheaper, but you do get the molds and stuff that you get to keep, so I guess it’s ok.
- Submitted By Emma McIntosh on 06/15/2018I received a promotional email from Hello Fresh with the following... "...With 30% off your next 2 boxes, there’s no better time to join us in the kitchen again!" I thought what a good deal and ordered 2 boxes however I didn't receive a discount and when I realized I had been charged full price I was told that only new customers are entitled to 30% off. There email hadn't made any reference to the fact the deal is only for New customers - very MISLEADING. Not happy with the customer service and there was no apology. Lots of time wasted trying to communicate with Hello Fresh.
- Submitted By Helen on 04/09/2018Used to be great but reliability of delivery and quality of contents has diminished over the last year as they’ve taken on too many customers too quickly. Rarely includes any healthy options and you invariably end up ordering at least one meal that you’re not so keen on. Think meat (or fish) and two veg and you’re pretty much there, but often with lots of fiddly preparation. If you’re single and ordering the box for two people and prefer to eat healthily, it’s easier and cheaper to go out and buy a few portions of lean meat or fish and some vegetables each week. I also find their aggressive marketing and constant badgering to recommend friends really jarring... [Speaking as someone who’s consumed 50 Hello Fresh boxes over the past two years and has just quit the service]
- Submitted By Peter Westwick on 08/25/2017Not too satisfied with the ingredients, not as good as I expected.
- Submitted By Ramona Fields on 08/18/2017Took my sisters advice and gave it a try, more than pleasantly surprised by the quality. The recipes are great and the kids keep asking for seconds, which rarely happened before.
HelloFresh UK is a meal kit service designed to let home cooks feel like pro chefs, with all the ingredients picked out, measured, and delivered to them. Its selection of recipes includes well-loved classics and interesting versions of famous dishes and everything on its menu is quick and easy to make. Discover more details in this HelloFresh UK review.